Store Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company
Company urgently required following position for Store Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Store Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
Are you ready to put your leadership skills and business knowledge to the test in the world of fashion?
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you will manage and lead your team, interact with customers and put your commercial and leadership skills to the test on a daily basis. We are offering a job where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of an H&M Assistant Store Manager comes with a wide range of responsibilities – and lots of rewards. Your to-do list includes:
• Recruiting, training and developing your store team ensuring that you have the right person in the right place at the right time
• Managing, inspiring and leading your team of Department Managers, Visual Merchandisers and Cash Office staff to consistently deliver and meet our business objectives and goals.
• Following up on sales goals and budgets to optimise profit.
• Maximising selling by analysing sales reports and taking action accordingly.
• Ensuring that excellent customer service is provided at all times.
• Ensuring that our product is displayed according to company guidelines, promotional activity and seasonal trends together with your store visual team.
• Ensuring that safety, security and administrative routines are followed.
• Setting an example for the team by acting as a role model using our values
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities should also include:
• A result orientated and driven attitude.
• The ability to communicate company objectives and information to your team.
• Being fair, empathetic and committed to both the business and the well-being of your team.
• Being well-organised and able to cope with a large workload.
• The ability to prioritise and plan ahead for efficient workflow, staffing and customer service levels.
• An analytical and reflective mindset.
• The ability to evaluate and improve both your own and your team’s performance to reach objectives and results.
• A positive attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve.
• The ability to coach your team to reach their potential therefore creating succession for the future.
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career with endless opportunities!
Please send your application via the link below.