Manager Mis Jobs Vacancy in Invesco
Invesco urgently required following position for Manager Mis. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Mis Jobs Vacancy in Invesco Jobs Details:
- Manage key central relationships across banking & national distribution counters.
- Evaluate & present business case. management and assistance of pricing and payout process (BAR process) for Banks and NDs. Manage and control distributor activities and pay-outs.
- Complete the process of AMC & Product Due Diligences with Banks and National Distributors.
- Liaison between internal Marketing & Operations team and the distributor.
- Manage distribution life-cycle to complete product recommendation.
- Initiate Organization Relationship;
- Seek AMC Due-diligence Approval;
- Complete Empanelment & Online agreement documentation;
- SWOT analyze the distributor's landscape
- Product Engagement, Communication & Tie-up;
- Complete Product Approvals & Tie-up;
- Pricing Strategy & Operations support
- Tracking communication, recommendation & watch-list of Banks & NDs for our funds.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- Post Graduate with valid AMFI/ NISM certification.
- CFP Preferred.
- Around 8-12 yrs. of experience.
- Good inter personal skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Knowledge of local AMC market
- Effectively operate in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Highly motivated self-starters
- Attention to details
- Excellent problem solving capability