Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Bengaluru
Wells Fargo Bengaluru urgently required following position for Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Bengaluru Jobs Details:
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
Functional or automation tester with proven experience in functional testing of web-based/client-server applications and backend testing
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to test plan documents and write test procedures
- Document test plans within current guidelines by analyzing project requirement documents
- Execute test cases and report test results
- Raise defects in defect tracking tool
- Contribute metrics collection and status reporting.
- Exposed to Onsite/Offshore model and can articulate to the state side partners
- Follow the defined QA process
- Must have strong understanding of the SDLC and Testing life cycle
- Strict adherence to timelines and focus on deliverables
- Excellent understanding of defect life cycle
- Able to write simple queries with exposure to database testing
- Knowledge of any defect tracking tool - HP ALM or equivalent
- Knowledge of databases and SQL
- Strong understanding of WebServices Testing and any Web Services Tool, e.g. SOAP UI
- Hands-on experience in developing automation scripts using (QTP/Selenium/any other tool as per the requirement)
- Develop, maintain and execute automation scripts in Quality Center as per QA Standards as requested and working with the technology and business counterparts in the U.S.
- Good experience in Automation Tool and should be able to efficiently and develop new functions, debug functions
- Good analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills and should be a good team player
- Strong oral and written communication. Self reliant, can handle his/her own delivery, communication on day-to-day tasks without hand holding.
Must be flexible to work in shifts between 7.30 AM IST to 10:30 PM IST.