Business Analyst Data Sciences Jobs Vacancy in Vmware Bengaluru
Vmware Bengaluru urgently required following position for Business Analyst Data Sciences. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Data Sciences Jobs Vacancy in Vmware Bengaluru Jobs Details:
The role will develop over time and the right candidate will be someone who can bring innovative new ideas and a large degree of resourcefulness, flexibility and energy to the role.
The key tasks within the role of Business Analyst, Data Sciences role will include (but not be limited to):
- Support the Geo and Global forecasting process by validating input data, running forecasting models, identifying areas of improvement.
- Develop advanced analytics and data sciences models to identify customers with high propensity to buy
- Deliver ad hoc analyses using various statistical techniques to answer key business questions
- Working with the sales ops and finance teams to optimize the customer account selection process. This will also provide an opportunity to work with international market data providers around the creation of customer profiles.
- Working with the various operations teams to identify customer upsell opportunities by creating customer profiles using external and internal data sources
- Supporting the business in the end-to-end delivery of advanced analytics improvement projects
- The role, reporting into the Analytics Director, will work alongside the business operations team that directly supports the executive leadership
- The role will gain under the hood insights into the way large business organizations work and is encouraged to bring their own ideas into the business to help drive its transformation
- The role will have the opportunity to share and discuss ideas with the team as well as being given a wide range of tasks using different systems & applications to challenge the role skills, with the opportunity to learn and improve in these areas.
- 3+ years in a dynamic IT or Financial sector company in an Analyst role
- Forecasting models and/or classification models, ideally in R
- Advanced SQL queries
- Hadoop / HAWQ a plus
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis and data sciences techniques: Classification analysis (Naïve Bayes, CART, Random forest, neural networks, propensity models etc.), regression analysis, ANOVA, Hypothesis testing, Cluster analysis, PCA, Time Series Analysis (ARIMA, Holt Winters etc.)
- Knowledge of statistical programming language “R”; knowledge of other statistical packages a plus (SAS, SPSS, MINITAB, Python etc.)
- Good knowledge of Machine Learning techniques
- Knowledge of linear programming a plus
- Enthusiasm and a desire and ability to ‘get stuck in’ and make a difference.
- Good analytical skills
- Good Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- A sociable individual with good communication skills
- Multi-tasking / good organization skills
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing requirements
- Have an outstanding work ethic