Assistant Manager Deputy Recovery Harihar Jobs Vacancy in Aditya Birla Group Haveri
Aditya Birla Group Haveri urgently required following position for Assistant Manager Deputy Recovery Harihar. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Deputy Recovery Harihar Jobs Vacancy in Aditya Birla Group Haveri Jobs Details:
- Co-ordinate with utility departments for immediate services in case of problems.
- Ensure targeted daily steam generation from Recovery Boilers Ensure optimum percentage solids from evaporator.
- Distribution of liquor for both boilers based on boiler conditions as per requirement Ensure consumption ratios are within departmental objectives & target Monitor regular oil, sea shell and salt cake consumption and initiate corrective measures for deviations.
- Ensure early rectification in case of any equipment problems which leads to increase in consumption ratios.
- Ensure plant operations to meet environmental standards Ensure safe shutdown & start up of boilers in case of nonavailability of power/water and compressed air.
- Guide workmen in implementing WCM practices. Implement departmental objectives and targets
- Ensure compliance of Recovery drain discharge as per norms.
- Ensure Recovery boiler & lime kiln ESP discharge is meeting statutory requirements
9 - 12 Years
Reports to: Assistant General Manager
Jul 4, 2018, 6:29:00 PM