Associate Senior Equity Research Jobs Vacancy in Bnp Paribas Personal Finance Mumbai
Bnp Paribas Personal Finance Mumbai urgently required following position for Associate Senior Equity Research. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Senior Equity Research Jobs Vacancy in Bnp Paribas Personal Finance Mumbai Jobs Details:
BNP Paribas Group
BNP Paribas (www.bnpparibas.com), is a European leader in global banking and financial services and is one of the strongest banks in the world. Headquartered in France, BNP Paribas has one of the largest international networks with operations in more than 80 countries and 200,000 employees. Its three core businesses are:
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Retail Banking
- Investment Solutions
BNP Paribas India Solutions Private Limited is a global delivery centre for BNP Paribas Group, one of the largest banking groups in the world. BNPPISPL provides IT, IT Enabled Services to the predominantly international Corporate and Investment Banking business of BNP Paribas Group. Corporate and Investment banking is one of the key business lines of BNP Paribas Group. BNPPISPL was created in 2005.
In 2010, BNP Paribas India celebrated its 150th anniversary in India of banking presence. BNPPISL is looking for experienced professionals in the area of research and analytics in finance to support the analysts and business in the APAC region.
- Associate / Senior Associate – Research (Diversified financials and Industrials sectors)
- Mumbai – Malad East
- Research Team
Onshore financial research associate for India and will involve data collection and presentation, reviewing industry, Research reports, financial modeling and company valuation support, support the writing of research reports, etc.
- Building and refining financial models (DCF, forecasting, etc.)
- Valuation analysis and comparison with peers / industry benchmarks
- Analyzing financial statements and industry reports
- Writing reports summarizing your analysis
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with key people in the companies and in the industry covered to enhance the Research process
- Expertise with research databases like Bloomberg, Factset, Reuters, Thomson Research, etc.
- Familiarity with accounting, financial ratios, financial statements
- Familiarity with economic data, inter-relation between economic variables, etc.
Preferably 2-7 years’ relevant experience. Preferably in equity research.
Technical knowledge & Skills:
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Excel Word, Powerpoint
- Preferred Industry / Domain experience
- Preferably research support experience
- Fluency in English
- Good communication skill
- Strong analytical mind
- Ability to manage priorities
- Stretch to meet tight deadlines when required
- Good Team Player