Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Waaree Energies Ltd Mumbai
Waaree Energies Ltd Mumbai urgently required following position for Design Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Waaree Energies Ltd Mumbai Jobs Details:
Experience : 5 to 8 years ( minimum 3 years from solar industry)
Sector : EPC
Qualification : ME/BE-Electrical
Job Description :
- Good Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Knowledge of Auto CAD will be an added advantage.
- Detailed engineering of AC Side including electrical switchyard upto 132 KV and BOS making as per system power schematic arrangements.
- Validation and Analysis of New Products and continual inputs for Design, performance improvement of system as a part of solar project to deliver techno commercial System without compromising Quality & Reliability.
- Estimation, Sales Support and tender works for new solar projects & Design request support, client interaction and making technical proposal as per client requirements.
- Preparation of RFQ document and technical comparison of the equipment's and systems.
- Document work, like preparation of equipment Technical data sheets, specification doc & design basis calculations, Cable sizing calculations, Earthing systems & calculations, Lighting Calculations, etc. as per agreed Commitment/contract.
- Electrical Components selection and Based on technical as well as commercial benefits based vendor assessment process for major components like Inverter duty Trafo, Power Trafo, Auxiliary Trafo, LT & HT Panels, RMU, HT & LT Cables,C & R Panel, 132 kV Equipment's etc.
- Shall have the ability to explain the drawing/design & the scope of work to the vendor as well as to the construction team as & when necessary.
- Shall review & analyze the technical offers received from the vendor for the AC side works & be able to communicate the requirement as per design to the vendor.
- Shall be able to conduct Technical discussion with the vendor related to AC side of the plant including Switchyard.
- Good in depth knowledge of IEC and IS codes as required for the electrical installation especially for switchyards.
- Good exposure into electrical distribution and its designing.
- Hands of experience on various software's like PV Syst, Google sketch up, Auto CAD used in the designing of electrical system, Fault analysis etc.