Engineer Sdet Jobs Vacancy in Visa Bengaluru
Visa Bengaluru urgently required following position for Engineer Sdet. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineer Sdet Jobs Vacancy in Visa Bengaluru Jobs Details:
What you will do:
Expect to just manual test? Not at Visa. Here, you will:
- Help our client to achieve their real goals by understanding the requirements and coming up with best test coverage.
- Implement reusable automated test frameworks to drive test automation goals and to support continuous integration and regression testing. Utilize and extend existing test automation test harnesses.
- Execute testplan and manage all activities in the plan to ensure that objectives are met and that the solution works as expected.
- Test solutions in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability, security and compatibility with other legacy- and / or external systems
- Understand and practice QE functions in an agile development cycle using Scrum process.
- Manage test platforms as the primary QE environment steward
What it takes:
- Attention to detail: The capability to perform any research systematically and accurately
- Curiosity: A desire to seek clarity of requirements and why tasks are done a certain way
- Creativity: The ability to take a list of needs and insights and come up with other innovative ideas.
- Strategic focus: Skill to understand big picture and stay focused on task to achieve goals
- Communication: Excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player.
- Enthusiasm: A passion to understand people and deliver better products and services to them
- Strong work ethic: The innate drive to do work extremely well
- Excellence: Passion for high quality and efficiency
- Evangelism: Be Comfortable leading meetings and discussions with non-technical teams.
- Leadership: Proven track record of responsibilities as a technical lead.
- Mentorship: A guide who can coach and mentor team members.
- 3-7 years of experience and Computer Science (BS or MS) or related field from distinguished university with solid GPA
- Understanding of Object Oriented Principles
- Java and/or Objective Knowledge
- Ability to write code in C#
- Mobile test automation on iOS and Android
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL and RDBMS concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Agile Experience
- Experience testing APIs and service side components
- Experience with SDKs
- Web services standards and related technologies (PHP, Ruby, XML, XSL, X-Path, JSON, Rest, Soap, WS*), Web Security.
- Knowledge and/or experience in finance/payment industry a plus