Product Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ixigo Com Gurgaon
Ixigo Com Gurgaon urgently required following position for Product Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ixigo Com Gurgaon Jobs Details:
Role & Responsibility
As a Product owner at ixigo, you will own the product vision and define the product roadmap. You will be working closely with tech, design, content and business team to build and launch the product, engage users, retain users, delight users & win market share!
- Evolve a short-term and long-term vision & roadmap for the product based on requirements gathered across consumer needs, market research, industry trends, partner/ advertiser feedback, management team thinking and business strategy
- Manage & coordinate with concerned teams towards product related targets & milestones
- Take key product decisions, including those that impact design, usability, features, content and revenue in consultation with the leaders.
- Work closely with CTO on prioritization of tasks & projects for every monthly build
- Organize internal & external discussions, product brainstorms & focus groups to identify & maintain a list of new ideas for product evolution
- Stay at the bleeding edge of information in terms of technology, internet, mobile, social media, online travel, online marketing & consumer analytics
- Crunch analytics & log data regularly to identify consumer insights / market insights, find improvements for consumer engagement & conversion rates. Constantly measure marketing RoI across channels and users
- Help the quality team in building & refining test-cases for UAT with the right tools
- Challenge and engage the product technology & business teams to keep them aligned towards achieving product targets in a timely manner
Skills & Qualifications
- Social Applications / Mobile Applications product management experience is mandatory
- Should create prototypes and flow-charts/user flow diagrams using tools like Balsamiq and InVision
- Experience of Analytical/MIS Tools (Google Analytics etc.)
- Understanding of “Web 2.0” product psyche – ability to tell a good design from a bad one
- Experience in B2C travel domain is preferred
- 1-3 yrs experience of building great mobile products
- Eye for detail along with high benchmarks for quality
- Great people skills!
- Engineering background preferred but not necessary
- Understanding of online travel businesses, travel content & communities
- Able to fit in well within an informal startup environment and to provide hands-on management
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals
Compensation: Commensurate to skills & experience; comparable to the best in the industry.
Click Here to apply!