Manager Admin Infra Jobs Vacancy in Invesco Mumbai
Invesco Mumbai urgently required following position for Manager Admin Infra. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Admin Infra Jobs Vacancy in Invesco Mumbai Jobs Details:
Position Goals :
To provide comprehensive facility, contract with a focus on continuous improvement. To achieve financial and other KPIs established by the Client and the Regional Director. Delivery of services in accordance with the Management.
- Implement a comprehensive energy management program
- Implement building procedures and performance measures to ensure simplification and accuracy of work methods and reliability of systems. Regional consistency will be of importance
- Implement a Preventive and Planned Maintenance programme to minimise maintenance, repair and replacement costs together with minimising the risk of plant failure.
- Ensure that the team liaises closely with the Global procedures to ensure service standards are maintained
- Recommend continuous quality improvement practices across the region, ensuring initiatives in one country are followed up in the other parts of the region to maximize the benefits to organization.
- Ensure consistency of regional policies & procedures with constant updating and that all staff has adequate familiarity with the systems as well as the policies.
- Implement, comply with and audit all internal management systems, for quality assurance.
- Assist FMs and AFMs with the coordination of Churn and other relocations activities
- Ensure all Reactive Maintenance is completed as per the agreed timeframes.
- Ensure all Financial Management requirements are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Benchmark services across properties within the country as well as across the region as required.
- Administer the virtual approval process for contract execution
- Co-ordinate and monitor the contractor management program
- To comply with all internal and external Invesco regulatory policies.
- Assist in the implementation of a property risk management program which identifies major property risks including occupational health and safety, fire safety and essential services and environmental.
- Ensure critical operations and sites are identified across the region.
- Ensure data integrity of all systems across the region and audit data from time to time
- Develop guidelines and strategies to protect health and safety of staff and others.
- Ensure disaster recovery and business continuity planning is implemented and maintained across the region.
- Ensure escalation procedures are in place and observed for incident and problem reporting including advice to Regional Director and insurance company.
- Develop initiatives and strategies that lead to cost savings and service improvement
- Evaluate service response time and analyses occupants’ service request trends and suggestions
- Ensure feedback from client sessions is recorded and actioned to the satisfaction of the end user.
- Pro-actively develop and manage client / business unit relationships ensuring that the expected service levels are achieved across the region.
- Lead by example and groom the team in achieving maximum client satisfaction level.
- Ensure that the team delivers meaningful inputs across the region in the development of monthly management reports.
- Review monthly financial reports including the preparation of accruals and variance analysis with FMs and Regional Director (as required).
- Assist in the budgeting and Recommit process including reviews with the FMs/ AFM’s and Regional Director as required.
- Administer the local SharePoint website and ensure that all reports and other relevant data are regularly updated.
- Ensure the team is well trained on all facilities policies, procedures and systems. Work closely with the Macro team to devise new and innovative methods of learning built around skill development, leadership and succession planning
- Assign buddies for new team members to ensure team work, consistency & rationalization of the team.
- Actively encourage an environment that supports teamwork, co-operation & performance excellence across the region.
- Act as manager and a coach for the team ensuring high staff morale, trust and work ethics.
- 10+ years’ experience in a Properties / FM management role required. Language skills, proficient in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Finance systems such as Oracle an asset.
- Health and Safety accreditation an asset.
- Degree, diploma or certificate specifically in Properties / Facilities Management an asset.
- Knowledge of ISO14001 an asset
- Knowledge of LEED an asset.
Key Performance Measures :
- Refer to the Individual Performance Agreement (IPMP) for Key Performance Measures.
- Interpersonal skills with a strong client focus.
- Team Leader with line management skills and the ability to delegate
- Technical comprehension and experience with performance based service contracts and vendor management
- Knowledge of occupational safety requirements
- Strong budget management and financial analysis skills
- Demonstrated initiative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to provide creative solutions in sensitive situations
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Works well under pressure and demonstrates mental agility to adapt to various situations.
Working Conditions :
- Extended business hours.
- Ability to travel to all regional offices.
- On-call requirements for project specific issues when required.
- Required to carry a company mobile.
- Emergency response contact as required.
Primary LocationIndia-India-MH-Mumbai-Marathon Futurex, A Wing