Global Customer Complaint Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Cobham
Cobham urgently required following position for Global Customer Complaint Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Global Customer Complaint Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Cobham Jobs Details:
Cobham SATCOM is looking for a Global Customer Complaint Coordinator to take functional ownership for the customer complaint handling process from start to end, interfacing to other groups involved in customer complaints, (RD, Operations, Ordre Handling, Shipping, etc)
This role can be based in either the Pandrup of Lyngby office and will involve limited travel to the other SATCOM sites in the US and South Africa (approx. 10 days per year).
- Master Degree in Engineering, IT, Business or similar
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar role
- Experience with ISO 9001/27000 and AS9100 standards
- Experience with Customer Complaint handling and root cause investigations from a similar position.
- Experience with 8D reporting
- Project Management Assistant Experience, planning, risk management, reporting
- Excellent at interpreting data and forming meaningful conclusions from both quantitative and qualitative information
- Ability to present findings and recommendations both verbally and using powerpoint
- Commercial understanding
- Able to work under pressure and comfortable with a changing workload
- Fluent English and Danish written and spoken
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
As a Global Customer Complaint Coordinator your main responsibilities will involve:
- Drive Root Cause investigation and corrective actions across the Business Unit. Prepare customer response.
- Through data analysis propose and drive systemic corrective actions and Continuous Improvement activities across SATCOM
- Participation in other QA/QC tasks as needed
- Owner of the customer complaint handling
- Keep track of cost of complaint handling
- Monthly Global Quality complaint reporting.
- Drive continuous improvements and corrective actions
About Cobham SATCOM Our satellite and radio communication terminals perform in the most challenging and remote environments on land, at sea and in the air. We design and manufacture these high performance products under the AVIATOR, EXPLORER, SAILOR and Sea Tel brands providing customers with outstanding performance, value and support through our global sales and service network.
About Cobham plc Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
Click here to find out more about us and or check out our LinkedIn company page
For further information please contact Alison.Nissen@Cobham.com
Job Category Quality
Primary Location DK-Northern Jutland-Pandrup
Organization Cobham SATCOM Pandrup
Recruiter Claire Mcdougall