Associate Senior Renewable Energy New Delhi Jobs Vacancy in Icf New Delhi
Icf New Delhi urgently required following position for Associate Senior Renewable Energy New Delhi. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Senior Renewable Energy New Delhi Jobs Vacancy in Icf New Delhi Jobs Details:
Associate/ Senior Associate Renewable energy: New Delhi
We seek a highly motivated and experienced Senior Associate in our New Delhi, India office to lead our work in Renewable energy markets. We seek candidates who will help us grow ICF’s energy business, building on our established team and leveraging ICF’s broad energy sector capabilities in renewable markets. Ideal candidates will possess strong backgrounds in renewable energy market economics and policy in India and the region – issues related to resource, balancing, connectivity, on grid and off grid, etc.
The selected candidate will contribute to the development of high quality products and services, typically working on multiple projects with all levels of staff. The selected candidate will also have an opportunity to apply experience and academic knowledge, lead major projects, and interact with experts and clients in the field, while continuing to build content knowledge and consulting skills.
- Assist manager in expanding renewable energy market business with existing and new clients.
- Provide market insights and analytically-based analyses of renewable energy policies and markets
- Manage all aspects of contracts, including marketing, scope development, proposal writing and budgeting, project execution, budget tracking and supervising staff
- Coordinate with other practices in the company and with other firms and organizations to pursue and develop winning projects evaluating energy market
- Manage a team of analysts and associates to deliver high quality consulting assignments to clients
- Thought leadership in renewable energy sector is desirable
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or Economics from reputed institutions
- Post graduate degree in management (Finance and strategy focus) desirable
- 6+ years of experience in renewable energy and power market analysis and policy. Experience in Renewables is a must.
- 2+ years business leadership experience: staff, program and budget management
- 2+ years business development experience including generation of leads, proposal writing and presentations to prospective clients
- Demonstrative knowledge of Renewable Energy sector
The successful candidate will clearly demonstrate the following strengths:
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to lead and mentor a team of analysts
Qualifications Primary Location : IN-DL-New Delhi