Knowledge Management Associate Jobs Vacancy in Associates New Delhi
Associates New Delhi urgently required following position for Knowledge Management Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Knowledge Management Associate Jobs Vacancy in Associates New Delhi Jobs Details:
ZS is the world’s largest firm focused exclusively on helping companies improve overall performance and grow revenue and market share, through end-to-end sales and marketing solutions – from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. More than 5,000 ZS professionals in worldwide offices draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact for clients across multiple industries.
ZS’ India Capability and Expertise Centers house more than 60% of ZS people across two locations based in Pune and Gurgaon. Our teams work in conjunction with onshore colleagues to deliver our sales and marketing projects to our clients. The Centers primarily support client projects based in North America, Europe and East Asia in the areas of Business Analysis, Business Operations and Business Technology.
ZS Associates’ Knowledge Management group offers a broad spectrum of Business Research, Pre-Sales and other knowledge based services to clients and internal stakeholders. KM has emerged as one of ZS’s distinctive competitive advantages, and a key enabler for our consultants to have lasting impact while addressing their clients' sales & marketing issues. Our services are based on deep research and we bring together a unique combination of Knowledge Management, Business Research, Life-Sciences and Clinical experiences.
We seek Knowledge Management Associate to join our New Delhi, India office in our Headquarters group. The person in this role will research, develop and maintain knowledge for the firm, and will have an opportunity to partner and collaborate with thought leaders, project teams and practice areas across ZS. The KM Associate role is designed for individuals who have a strong passion for knowledge and research, and the people they impact. They have responsibility for supporting thought leaders, project teams and practice areas by collating, organizing, and disseminating external and collective knowledge of the firm to help our project teams and client service.
- Assess firm knowledge needs and requirements (short-term or long-term)
- Deliver targeted insights using internal knowledge and external sources
- Help the firm prepare materials for Summits and Conferences
- Support the creation and update of knowledge assets including: client updates, competitive intelligence, industry research etc.
- Maintain, manage and develop the firm’s knowledge infrastructure
- Share best practices and tactical knowledge across offices, practice areas and teams
- Engage and build relationships with firm members and leaders
We seek energetic and dynamic individuals with demonstrated track record in research and knowledge management. KM Associates will support multiple ZS practice areas and project teams, and will need to be comfortable with a fairly expansive breadth of focus.
- Max up to 12 – 18 months of relevant, post graduate work experience
- MBA & B. Pharma/BDS/ Life Sciences (or equivalent related disciplines), with a strong record of academic achievement
- Strong computer and MS Office skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and often unstructured environment
- Professional services/multi-national experience a plus
- Appreciation of Enterprise application / BI tools a plus
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS in India on social media:
- Like ZS in India on Facebook
- Follow ZS in India on Twitter and Instagram
- Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
- Subscribe to the ZS in India YouTube channel
- Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS’s accolades.