Analyst Mdr Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi
Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi urgently required following position for Analyst Mdr. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Mdr Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi Jobs Details:
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance. For more information, please visit: http://www.clintonhealthaccess.org
The Revised National TB Control Programme (RNTCP) in India is widely acknowledged as one of the most successful public health programs in India and has an ambitious vision of providing universal access to TB care. Yet, India has the highest TB and Multi Drug Resistance – TB (MDR-TB) burden in the world. Further scaling-up efforts, RNTCP is now embarking on the ambitious ‘National Strategic Plan to end TB in India by 2025’. The MDR-TB Access team supports the Central TB Division (CTD) in addressing myriad challenges in realizing this vision.
The MDR-TB Access team focuses on addressing both the supply-side and demand-side barriers to access towards quality diagnostics and treatment for MDR TB patients. Globally, gaps in access to such care result in high rates of mortality among infected patients, and perpetuate growing rates of infection and resistance.
The MDR-TB Analyst will be a critical contributor to CHAI's MDR-TB initiatives, which aim to ensure sustainable and broad access to quality TB care across India. The analyst will work directly with the leadership at CTD to provide analytical and strategic support. The analyst will also need to align their efforts towards achieving CHAI MDR TB program’s goals.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with outstanding credentials, analytical ability, and communication skills. The Analyst must be able to function independently and flexibly with a strong commitment to excellence. CHAI places great value on personal qualities including resourcefulness, responsibility, tenacity, independence, energy, and work ethic.
- Provide strategic, analytical and operational support to the leadership at CTD in their activities towards scaling up access to care for MDR TB patients and implementing National Strategic Plan 2017-25
- Support CHAI's strategy for improving the TB marketplace working closely with CHAI’s global teams and other stakeholders
- Support the development of CHAI's MDR-TB strategy by identifying areas of intervention that will have significant market and policy impact
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders in public and private sector
- Develop and maintain up-to-date expertise on TB treatment and diagnosis, manufacturing, regulatory and quality issues, pricing, treatment guidelines, and market intelligence
- Identify opportunities and lead new initiatives as the CHAI TB program expands
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or business , plus 2-4 years work experience
- Exceptional analytical (qualitative and quantitative) and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, including ability to work independently, self-motivate, and propose and implement new initiatives
- Exceptional stakeholder management capabilities
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to think strategically, handle ambiguity, and problem solve in a fast-paced, limited-structure, multicultural environment
- Ability to be effective in high-pressure situations, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and set priorities
- Ability to absorb and synthesize a broad range of information, especially clinical, scientific and technical manufacturing information
- Willingness to travel occasionally and at short notice
- Bachelors in analytically rigorous field
- Experience working in public health organization OR experience working in management consulting, investment banking, or similar fast-paced, output-oriented environments OR experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device industry
- Experience living or working in developing countries