Software Principal Engineer Asp Net Windows Application India Jobs Vacancy in Dell Bengaluru
- Software Principal Engineer Asp Net Windows Application India
- Bengaluru KA
- 11 May, 2018 15 days ago
Dell Bengaluru urgently required following position for Software Principal Engineer Asp Net Windows Application India. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Principal Engineer Asp Net Windows Application India Jobs Vacancy in Dell Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Who are we?
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Join Dell and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. Our unique position as a technology leader ensures that you’ll always be challenged in your work and supported in reaching your most ambitious goals both personally and professionally.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership.
Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Which Business Unit?
Dell is looking for an experienced and proven software developer engineer, experienced with a broad set of software technologies in the personal computing space. In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with other technologists, HW/SW architects, design engineers, other software developers, and product marketing teams to define, design, implemented, and launch industry leading products, directly impacting Dell’s ability to continue winning in the PC market. As part of a software development team, you will be a critical asset to deliver innovative software solutions/applications encompassing firmware, drivers, middleware components, applications, and user interfaces software layers.
- Develop Windows desktop application for Dell client systems.
- 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong C# coding skills, with emphasis on writing scalable code for Windows.
- Must have strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Versed in the concept, use of and selection of revision control software (e.g. SVN, Git, ClearCase, Perforce or similar software).
- Able to apply Software Lifecycle and Quality Assurance methodologies in a cost-effective manner, to bring high-quality products to market on time.
- Deep technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows (Client side)
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle, product development lifecycle, and Agile development methodologies.
- OO Design experience. Win32, WPF, and .NET experience is required
- BSCS, or MSCS/MSCE
- Preferably having experience developing WUP applications
- Strong background in computer architecture with an emphasis Intel architecture
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages