Associate Assistant Manager Usro Service Jobs Vacancy in General Mills Mumbai
General Mills Mumbai urgently required following position for Associate Assistant Manager Usro Service. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Assistant Manager Usro Service Jobs Vacancy in General Mills Mumbai Jobs Details:
Food. Purpose. You.
We serve the world by making food people love. As one of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills believes that food should make us better. Food brings us joy and nourishes our lives, connecting us to each other and the earth. General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Annie’s, Lara Bar, Yoplait and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, General Mills had global net sales of US$17.6 billion during fiscal 2015.
We seek out the best talent, and then give them development resources, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with General Mills means joining a company where you can make a difference in the lives of millions of people. There is tremendous opportunity here for individuals who want to advance food through innovation and serve the world.
AR & TRADE – Service AR
- Close working relationships with Mumbai Service AR team and Customer Trade Specialist of ICS to ensure proper controls are in place, achieve higher Service Excellence deliverables.
- Prompt & accurate monitoring of Service Issues, collaboration with the ICS & Sales to identify payment discrepancies, as well as strict adherence to all audit control requirements.
- SME for all the processes which are delivered from GBS India
- Responsible for team’s deliverables, optimum resource utilization and day to day SLA management
- Effective management of all kinds of trainings i.e. New Hire, Refresher, Transition etc..
- Develop ad hoc reporting and analytics to support business requirements
- Holds accountability for the Service Delivery and find efficiencies through continuous process improvement.
- Manage, Coach & Guide people.
- Query Management of Team Member & General Mills Canada
- Ensure & Maintain Proper Back-up Planning.
Process expertise with more focus on monitoring the administrative and financial components of the trade payment process
25 % of Time Manage Financial Statements
– Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements
– Prepare annual budget
– Schedule expenditures and analyze variances
40% of Time Operational Management
40% of Time People Management
10% of Time Continuous Improvement
10% of Time Strategic Responsibility Finance & Other Initiatives
Specific Job Experience or Skills Needed
- Require functional expertise in finance and accounting with more focus on monitoring the administrative and financial components of the Service related issues
- Knowledge of the SAP, MS Office
- Strong customer relations & Communication
- Project management and execution skills
- Multi-tasking and time management
Competency to prioritize individual and group activities & ability to resolve issues efficiently and effectively.
Competencies/Behaviors required for job
Deliver Outstanding Results
– Accomplishes assigned tasks with unquestionable integrity
– Communicates and collaborates with others to achieve Process results
– Drives effectiveness across boundaries to achieve overall Process results
Energize & Develop People
– Committed to self-development and learning
– Actively coaches and advises others
Clear & Effective Communication
Problem Solving & Analytical Ability
Minimum Degree Requirements: Bachelors
Preferred Major Area of Study: Finance & Accounts/ BMS/BBS
Minimum years of related experience required:1+ years in People Mngt & 7 years of overall experience