Installation Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Vestas
Vestas urgently required following position for Installation Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Installation Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Vestas Jobs Details:
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and Join us at Vestas!
Service IND,Site Planning support
Installation Technician is responsible for planning, leading, co-ordinating and controlling the WTG installation activities at site. Perform the installation activities to achieve the installation rate according to the project schedule. Manage & co-ordinate the Crane suppliers and installation subcontractors at site. Ensure adherence to Vestas standards of safety/ quality work practices.
- Perform day-to-day site planning, leading, controlling and co-ordination of WTG installation activities.
- Manage material co-ordination of WTG components, required availability of tools and subcontractor’s manpower.
- Planning, maintaining of calibration tools, lifting tools, personal protective equipment (PPEs) and maintain all related records.
- Manage rigging, unloading & loading and preparation activities at site.
- Perform receiving inspection & preservation of WTG components; maintain related reports.
- Preparation, rigging & installation activities thereby ensuring to achieve installation rate as per project schedule.
- Ensure process adherence to Vestas Installation work instructions for all related installation activities; manage NCR ( Non-conformity reports) for installation activities.
- Prioritize installation sequence and liaison with Construction Manager.
- Work closely with all relevant stakeholders to ensure progress in as per project schedule.
- Perform WTG audits, closing of punch lists and handing over WTGs to Customer/ Vestas Customer Service Department.
- Initiate mitigation measures in the event of any anticipated delay in installation progress.
- Strong focus on quality and safety.
- Minimum requirement of Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in installation of WTGs.
- Basic knowledge in safety and heavy lifting equipment, preferably with institutional training in heavy lifting practices and working at heights.
- Basic computing skills and ability to work on online reporting systems.
- Effective Communication skills.
- Effective reporting skills.
- Proficiency in coordinating skills.
What we offer:
You’ll have the opportunity to help strengthen the position of Vestas in a key market for the company with excellent perspectives of growth.
Join Vestas and you’ll cultivate your career in an inspiring environment at the world’s leading wind turbine producer, which has an ongoing dedication to sustainability. We value individual initiative, the desire to take on responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. At Vestas your success is our success.
Please contact Samuel at 044-66088043 for further details
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 83 GW of wind turbines in 75 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 73 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 22,000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at http://www.vestas.com/ and following us on our social media channels.