Operations Lead Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi
Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi urgently required following position for Operations Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Lead Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi Jobs Details:
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance. For more information, please visit: http://www.clintonhealthaccess.org
In India, CHAI has worked on various initiatives with the National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) and has served over 350,000 people in the country, including children, mothers and caregivers since 2004. CHAI today support myriad programs, both at the State and Central levels, across nutrition, child health, immunization, pneumonia/diarrhea, tuberculosis and HIV etc.
- Lead the project implementation of SPMUs, PPSA, non-PPSA cities/districts
- Work closely with Project Lead and M&E and Analytics Lead and coordinate their inputs into the project
- Liaise with partners to develop project frameworks and milestones
- Provide management support for implementation of PPSA Activities
- Track the outputs of PPSA/non-PPSA and take corrective actions if necessary
- Ensure that all operational arrangements are compliant with JEET policies
- Provide inputs to Operations Managers and SRs to develop their quarterly implementation plan
- Build and maintain relationships with National KOL doctors for JEET activities
- Review project activities on a quarterly basis for each PPSA
- Monitor SR activities and provide technical support to Operations Managers and SRs to effectively implement activities
- Ensure sharing of best practices across states and PPSAs
- Assist in hiring and performance management of Operations Managers
- Other responsibilities as needed by supervisor
- MBA/ MPH or equivalent postgraduate
- 8-10 years of experience in leading execution of large scale implementation projects in a pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Prior experience in managing large field teams in a sales/marketing function is preferable
- Strong understanding of interfacing with government bodies/NGOs/diverse stakeholders is preferable