Assistant General Manager Jobs Vacancy in Astonfield
Astonfield urgently required following position for Assistant General Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant General Manager Jobs Vacancy in Astonfield Jobs Details:
Job Title – Assistant General Manager HR Job Objective This position is primarily responsible for ensuring that as we scale our operation we recruit correctly, maintain a very low attrition, introduce all the appropriate HR systems and policies in place that is aligned with our culture and dynamic nature of our business. This individual will be a member of senior management and will help senior management drive team performance by better aligning individual and team objectives with our business objectives. AGM HR would work with Executive Director to deliver on the following:
• Drive recognition on what HR does and how it adds value at the functional, team and individual level
• Developing relationships with functional leads and team members to provide another channel for ground level feedback
• Develop HR as a resourceful function and coordinate with all function to develop and implement various HR policies & Procedure
• Coordinate with all functions to enhance and implement an annual Appraisal system for all employees
• Ensure effective utilization of manpower by working with functional heads on a cross functional staffing system
• Ensure retention of best talent, performance management of overall talent and enhancing the performance driven culture
• Benchmark our benefits and make sure we are aligned with the market
• Coordinate with HR and functional Heads to identify the various training and development needs.
• Introduce an onboarding program for new employees to ensure that they are effectively integrated into the Astonfield platform
• Establish and implement efficient systems and procedure to ensure prompt services and effective controls, including data/information and records etc.
• Train & develop functional staff to improve efficiency, effectiveness to improve service, human relations, skills and knowledge.
• Benchmark for best practices and trends related to HR in market
• Ensure effective handling of Grievances
• Experience with HR in high technology arenas that have faced rapid growth
• MBA/PG Diploma in HR/Personnel Management with 7-8 years of experience
• Progressive attitude and sensitivity towards human issues and problems
• Desire to learn and experiment with new practices and systems and customize to reflect the Astonfield culture
• Awareness about market trends, ability to anticipate and deal with problems related to external as well as internal environment
• Out-of Box thinker, Strong team player
• Motivation and Management skills,
• Ability to cope with a challenging and competitive environment.
• Self-starter with good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to instill enthusiasm and confidence at all levels
• Becomes a culture carrier for the company