Executive Sales Jobs Vacancy in Chand Publishing Mumbai
Chand Publishing Mumbai urgently required following position for Executive Sales. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Sales Jobs Vacancy in Chand Publishing Mumbai Jobs Details:
Job Objective: Support the sales team in implementing the sales and marketing strategy for the business unit at the ground level. Lead end-to-end sales activities in the field in order to achieve the annual sales targets and ensure high market share. Liaison with distributors, retailers and customer institutions to create demand for the books produced.
- Advise the Area/Zonal Head on the sales events that may be required and helpful in the territory
- Gather feedback on the business' books that are already in the market and pass on the knowledge to the Editorial team to make improvements
- Gather complete information about the products to be sold by attending knowledge sessions held by the Editorial team - focus on identifying USPs for the product
- Identify key contacts in the school/college (subject teachers, supervisors, principals, directors) who will be responsible for making decisions on the book list for the next year
- Meet the identified contacts for a promotional pitch, along with sample of the book, as per requirement
- Follow up closely with the contacts and extend business relationship to drive demand
- Network with distributors & retailers to ensure availability of sufficient stock in the market to meet the expected demand
- Build positive relationships with the distributors and retailers to drive their retention with the brand
- Drive booking of orders by distributors and retailers through sales coordinator
- Follow up with the sales coordinator to ensure fulfilment of orders as per requirement and on time
- Ensure collection of order amount from distributors and retailers within the agreed credit period
- Manage returns for excess inventory through the Sales coordinator
- Build MIS and other daily, weekly, monthly reports for the Zonal/Area Head to review
- Maintain a database of customers detailing, number of visits, response, probability of acceptance, contact details, etc.
Qualifications: Graduation and (or) Masters in any subject
- Cuttack, Guwahati, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kochi, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna.