Marketing Analyst Content Writer Jobs Vacancy in The Boston Consulting Group New Delhi
The Boston Consulting Group New Delhi urgently required following position for Marketing Analyst Content Writer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Analyst Content Writer Jobs Vacancy in The Boston Consulting Group New Delhi Jobs Details:
We are seeking exceptional candidates with experience and passion to fill a Marketing / Content Writer (On Contract) position in BCG’s new product business unit. This global business unit is an integral part of BCG’s strategy to develop new digital client service offerings in order to deliver superior value and sustained impact. The unit has responsibilities for full-life cycle of BCG proprietary data and software assets, from initial business case to roadmap delivery, launch, and ongoing support operations. All of BCG’s core product capabilities are housed within the business unit including product management, design, development, support and data analytics experts who work in deep collaboration with BCG practice areas, clients and consulting teams. This team of highly motivated and insightful colleagues will provide an opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment supported by a global management consulting firm which is the world’s leading advisor on business strategy.
The analyst will be part of Marketing Team and will primarily be responsible to execute the following tasks based on the defined processes.
Support creation, proofreading, and editing content for interactive digital assets such as
- Marketing collateral
- Work with product owners to develop new content and repurpose existing content for use in these assets
- Provide project management support on new microsites creation
- Maintain the new Marketing platform (execution support)
- Provide help in enhancing existing WordPress websites (execution support)
Support development and editing of content for products including:
- Demos and training
- Product documentation
- Proposal repository (decks, case vignettes)
- FAQs and user guides
- Coordinate and provide support in various marketing initiatives/ projects
Basic Job Requirements
Education or Certifications
- Bachelor's degree (Mass Comm. Or English) from a reputed university with demonstrated high academic achievement
Work Experience / Functional /Technical Skills
- 1-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Can-do attitude with strong work ethic; attention to detail; energetic and keen to contribute
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Good technical knowledge of MS Office (2007-2013), browsers, basic computer concepts, and proficiency with MS/iOS Operating Systems.
- Should have excellent comprehension and problem solving capability.
- Ability to multi-task and operate effectively in a fast-paced matrix organization
- Ability to maintain discretion
- Collaborative, team player
- Strong interpersonal skills, credibility
- Flexible working in shifts in the 24X5 mode of operations , would be required to work from home for time outside office hours
- Customer service mind set to assist BCG clients/users.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. Our customized approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close collaboration at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results. Founded in 1963, BCG is a private company with offices in more than 90 cities in 50 countries. For more information, please visit bcg.com.
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws. In addition, as a federal government contractor, BCG maintains an affirmative action program which furthers its commitment and complies with recordkeeping and reporting requirements under certain federal civil rights laws and regulations.