Area Supply Attendant Stores Jobs Vacancy in Clinical Support Services Int
Clinical Support Services Int urgently required following position for Area Supply Attendant Stores. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Area Supply Attendant Stores Jobs Vacancy in Clinical Support Services Int Jobs Details:
Reports to the Manager of Stores/Transport/Distribution/Mail/ Printing and under the direction of the General Stores Supervisor or delegate, performs tasks such as unpacking, checking, storing, and distributing supplies to user units and service areas according to established procedures.
1. Ensures established quotas of medical, surgical, and other supplies are maintained on the user units and service areas by receiving inventory orders from user units and from pre-printed standing requisitions, picking goods from appropriate location, and delivering items and equipment as scheduled or requested. Maintains records of supplies delivered and forwards the records to appropriate supervisor for data entry.
2. Monitors supply usage in each user unit and modifies quotas and standing requisitions based on utilization history. Modifies or creates requisitions and reorganizes and labels shelves and sections in user units, with consultation and input from user departments and the Computerized Material Management System (CMMS).
3. Answers supply usage and product availability questions from department managers and staff. Sets up new areas with top-up quotas and standing requisitions as requested by the user department and with input from the CMMS.
4. Keeps top-up area and carts tidy, organized, and safe. Checks for and removes all expired, outdated, or recalled stock, replacing as necessary.
5. Keeps designated work area in Stores tidy, organized, and safe, consistent with safety regulations and established department procedures. Keeps inventory organized, and restocks shelves, opens boxes, rotates stock, and maintains inventory using the CMMS.
6. Assists in the product evaluation process by removing old products from user units, issuing the product under evaluation to affected units, and ensuring product stock levels are maintained until the end of the trial.
7. Receives, logs, unpacks, and checks incoming direct delivery materials, forwards packing slips for processing, and matches delivery memos to shipments for distribution to user units or warehouse location according to established procedures.
8. Receives materials to be returned to vendors, prepares appropriate documents, notifies carrier, and forwards the records for data entry.
9. Prepares weekly gas cylinder order for Respiratory Services by using the pre-printed quota sheets, forwards order to Purchasing, and maintains record of orders and receipts.
10. Picks up and delivers pay-books and gas cylinders based on schedules.
11. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education, Training and Experience
Grade 12, plus one year of recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Skills and Abilities
Ability to organize work.
Ability to deal effectively with a variety of contacts.
Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
Ability to operate related equipment.