Looking For Assistant Manager Credit Aurangabad Jobs Vacancy in Pusnpull Aurangabad
Pusnpull Aurangabad urgently required following position for Looking For Assistant Manager Credit Aurangabad. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Looking For Assistant Manager Credit Aurangabad Jobs Vacancy in Pusnpull Aurangabad Jobs Details:
We have urgent opening for credit manager in NBFC company at Aurangabad Location.
Position - Assistant Manager - Credit.
Job Location - Aurangabad
Time - 9.30 AM to 6 PM
Working days - 2nd Sat and all Sunday Off.
CTC - 3.00 LPA to 6.00 LPA.
Qualification - Minimum Graduation.
Job Description -
- Underwriting of Micro & Small Enterprise (MSE) loan, agri project financing, Business Loan and Retail Loan products under Priority sector while analysing overall risk & exposures of customers, risk assessment, internal / external rating, mitigants etc.
- Assist in formulating & implementing Risk Control & Credit Management processes/strategies- Manage processing and disbursement of loans for the allocated portfolio.
- Act as internal Process Auditor and reviewer for MSE/project advances.
- Manage allocated NPA and Overdue portfolios.
- Manage and monitor post sanction process of the allocated loan portfolio including documentation, ROC creation, Mortgage execution, legal vetting of documents and disbursements etc.
- At post approval stage checking of property documents, Legal & Valuation report- Monthly/periodical monitoring and reporting of the overdue positions, recovery, utilisation of limits, AML alerts etc.
- Assist in mapping business requirements & coordinating in developing & implementing processes in line with the present guidelines, lead and/or assist selected process initiatives.
- Monitoring the overall functioning of processes pertaining to allocated portfolio, identifying improvement areas & implementing adequate measures to minimize credit risks.
- MIS updating and sharing on daily basis for the entire underwriting team for all products.
- Coordination with sales team of various region to resolve discrepancy.
- Custodian of documents Interface with RBI, internal auditors and MIS preparation for all loan proposals getting generated.
- Make necessary recording and monitor collateral maintenance.
For More Details pls contact Ms.Ankita.
Push & Pull Services
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 to ₹600,000.00 /year