Executive Admin Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Cisco Bengaluru
Cisco Bengaluru urgently required following position for Executive Admin Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Admin Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Cisco Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the BU Head: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports ; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
Roles & Responsibilities: -
· Plans, coordinates and ensures the schedule is followed. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, to the directors time and office.
· Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the director, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
· Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the director’s office and other internal departments
· Works closely and effectively with the director to keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the Director updated.
· Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach
· Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
· Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all hands meetings
· Facilitates / coordination of travel
· Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
· Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, Mgt team
· Expert level written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
· Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
· Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
· Bachelor's degree required
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.