Front Office Executive Jobs Vacancy in Shashank Sir Classes Lucknow
Shashank Sir Classes Lucknow urgently required following position for Front Office Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Office Executive Jobs Vacancy in Shashank Sir Classes Lucknow Jobs Details:
Walk In Interviews 10 AM to 6 PM
We are looking for a pleasant female Front Office Executive to undertake all reception and clerical duties at the desk of our office. You will be the “face” of the institution for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A student oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make students and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned (class arrangements, teachers' schedule etc.)
- Candidates with proven experience as office executive, agent or relevant position are preferred
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organisational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Senior Secondary and/or Graduation; additional qualifications will be a plus.
Syed Shujaat Husain
Shashank Sir Classes, A1/15,
Near Bank Of Baroda,
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- English, Hindi