Western Dance Masters Hiring Concepts Fast Growing Institute Jobs Vacancy in Concepts The Learning Centre Bengaluru
- Western Dance Masters Hiring Concepts Fast Growing Institute
- Concepts The Learning Centre
- Bengaluru KA
- 24 Oct, 2017 29 days ago
Concepts The Learning Centre Bengaluru urgently required following position for Western Dance Masters Hiring Concepts Fast Growing Institute. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Western Dance Masters Hiring Concepts Fast Growing Institute Jobs Vacancy in Concepts The Learning Centre Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Job Role : Western Dance Teacher
No. of Positions : 2 (Full Time & Part time both)
Institute's Name : CONCEPTS - The Learning Centre (in Fine Arts Department)
Experience required : Fresher's can also Apply or 6 + months exp.
Western Dance Teacher has to perform the following Jobs -
- Teaching Western Dance to Kids & adults
- Maintaining students data and records
- Conducting assessments
- Preparing students for various exams and competitions
- Conducting Dance competitions, Participation in Programs & Events
- Prepare and updating syllabus
- Counselling of Students / parents
- Making parent/student understand all points given under Reasons why CONCEPTS is considered to be the Best
- Making parent/student fall in love with CONCEPTS' system of working being an example
- Clarifying doubts about Enquiries of students and parents
- Ensuring parent/student leaves with a Positive Word of Mouth which brings more potential parents & student
- Collecting Formal Feedbacks about Classes, Quality, Facilities etc from parents & Students.
- Day to day activities
- MIS Reports
- Any other duties assigned
Desired Profile: Candidate must have -
- Good Communication skills
- Proactive approach to their duties
- Excellent zeal to increase number of students for all courses.
- Self Motivated
To Apply, Contact at 9591053731 (Call/SMS/Whatsapp).
Job Type: Part-time