Dsit Retail Senior Tester Payments Jobs Vacancy in Shell
Shell urgently required following position for Dsit Retail Senior Tester Payments. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dsit Retail Senior Tester Payments Jobs Vacancy in Shell Jobs Details:
General Position Definition
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, active across more than 80 countries, employing 90,000 people. Shell is organised into Upstream, Downstream and Projects & Technology. The downstream sector commonly refers to the refining of petroleum crude oil and the processing and purifying of raw natural gas, as well as the marketing and distribution of products derived from crude oil and natural gas with a significant geographical footprint across the Americas, Europe, Asia/Middle East and Africa.
The Downstream Retail IT’s aspiration is to enable Shell to become the “Best Fuel Retailer in the world” through competitive and affordable information technology.
The role of test analyst is an independent role who can execute the test script without any supervision. Key challenge is to complete test preparation & test execution on time and provide overall delivery on time without much oversight
Position description - Responsibilities:
Key accountabilities for the landscapes in scope are:
- Business and vendor facing role
- Analyse the project requirements
- Design and Develop test conditions, test scripts, test data, and expected results for test streams, including Product Test, Integration Test, Technical Test and Deployment Test
- Develop, update and maintain existing regression test assets
- Execute test scripts
- Validate fixes provided by application vendors
- Overall responsibility for the development of all detailed training, designs, builds & translated final training materials and deployment of GSS training materials.
- Overall responsibility for updates to existing training materials for existing Global Site Systems markets to reflect new/changed functionality delivered in strategic releases.
Position description - Requirements
- Preferably an education at degree level (MSc, BSc, or an equivalent professional qualification) in Business Administration, IT, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Working experience a software tester for at least 5 years.
- Experience in working in a global project/organization.
- Knowledge in SDLC.
- Knowledge on solution troubleshooting
- Good communication skills, verbally and in writing.
- Experience in Retail solution is an advantage.
- Experience in Testing Electronic Card Payment Systems, B2B Cards, B2C Cards.
- Experience in Testing Consumer Loyalty Card based solutions.
- Experience in Payment cycles (regular card payment, coupons, refunds, reversals etc)
- Knowledge on EVM Solutions, PCI Security Standards
- Experience in Certification / Acquirer Certification / Accreditation Testing for Card Payment Solutions.
- Experience in tools like Smartspy is advantage.
- Experience in coordinating with third party vendors for Payment Integrations, Debugging Integration Issues.
- Ability to embed change effectively in an organization.
- Experience in ALM/HPQC is an advantage.
- Automation knowledge is an advantage.
- Mobile testing experience is an advantage.