Client Implementation Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Bengaluru
Deutsche Bank Bengaluru urgently required following position for Client Implementation Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Implementation Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- Ensuring DB Service Standards wrt to Customer Service, Compliance and Corporate Security are adhered too.
- Ensure total Compliance of all audit guidelines set by External (RBI, NSDL) and Internal OR Auditors.
- Error Free Processing of transactions with in specified SLA’s.
- Ensure laid down processes are being followed; DB internal security standards are followed.
- Ensure strict adherence to all internal and external guidelines (KYC, Anti Money Laundering & Audits).
- Timely, correct and acceptable response to all Business Banking customer queries.
- Ensure complete resolution to all customer queries and processing of all the customer instructions with 100% accuracy.
- Ensure 100% accuracy on processing of all the Trade related transactions (export & import) i.e. A1 Remittances, softax release, Bank guarantee Issuance etc .
- Ensure 100% Accuracy on checking the documents related to all the A2 Remittances.
- Ensure smooth functioning of A2 Remittance uploads though OMNIFLOW, Follow up with processing unit and tracking of rejects.
- Ensure proper coordination with NPC, PBC Trade Desk & GTB Trade Desk for smooth processing of all the transactions with in stipulated time.
- Ensure tracking of exceptions/deferrals taken for processing of trade transactions and proper follow up with Head –BB for closure of the same with in stipulated time.
- Ensure accurate checking/processing of account opening documents.
- Effective service delivery by reducing customer turnaround time.
- Timely reverts on all the clearing referrals/exceptions.
- Ensure NIL operational losses / compensation to customer due to any operational issue.
- Ensure SRs are closed within stipulated time.
- Follow Complaint management procedures. Ensure correct and timely resolution of complaints.
- Ensure satisfactory compliance scores and implement audit recommendations.
- Any suspicious transaction/activity must immediately be reported to the supervising officer.
- Overall upkeep of the branch lobby as per clean desk policy standards.
- Source leads/referrals from walk-in / existing customers and minimize time lag between referral & closure of business
- Ensure achievement as per Service Score Card on deepening the non qualified customers through customer contact management
- Structured service call for all the new to bank customers and qualified / non qualified customer base
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.