Chief Officer Logistics Jobs Vacancy in Indorama
Indorama urgently required following position for Chief Officer Logistics. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Chief Officer Logistics Jobs Vacancy in Indorama Jobs Details:
Chief Officer (Logistics)
Dy. General Manager (Logistics)
- Handling of shift jobs as a Shift-in-Charge.
- Responsible for all activities of a shift including warehouse inventory monitoring, process material receipt, truck placement, loading, invoicing and document preparation, loaded vehicle release, preparation of MIS reports etc.
- Ensuring timely process of all inbound activities.
- Maintaining proper housekeeping of warehouse.
- Performing inventory reconciliation on stock discrepancy.
- Ensuring safe warehouse operations.
- Monitoring/tracking of trucks placed for loading.
Preferred skills & Competencies
Technical / equipment
- Understanding quality & grade etc. of manufactured products.
- Experience in computer operations like ERP operation, MS Office /excel /power point etc.
- Good working knowledge of warehouse management & operations, distribution of materials, inventory planning, network analysis etc.
- Strong leadership skills for leading the shift job successfully.
- Experience / knowledge with customs documentations & regulatory issues related to logistics.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skill to deal with labourers, supervisors, CHA, Transporters, customers, Head office, quality control & process dept. and other related service providing depts.
- Ensuring highest degree of efficiency at all times.
Qualification & Experience:
B. Sc, MBA.
Minimum 05 yrs. experience of handling warehouse & logistics in any manufacturing industry, preferable PET industry.
What we offer
- Health Insurance
- Staying in company’s residential colony
- Leave Travel Assistance
- Recognition Programs
- Promotional Opportunities
- Education assistance program
- Paid Leave/Holidays