Cdo Jobs Vacancy in Colgate Palmolive Pune
Colgate Palmolive Pune urgently required following position for Cdo. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cdo Jobs Vacancy in Colgate Palmolive Pune Jobs Details:
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet, Hill’s Prescription Diet and Hill’s Ideal Balance.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
No Relocation Assistance Offered
Job Context & Challenges (Indicate type and complexity of the challenges)
Ensure effective execution of the CD strategies and roll out of schemes by closely working with the stockists, SSMs and PSRs across the zone
Functional linkages (Indicate frequency where applicable )
Internal: CDTL, CDM, Area Managers, CDO IM, Customer Supply Chain Manager, Shopper Development Manager and Customer Finance Manager.
External: Stockists, PSRs, Stockist Salesmen and trade (As per PJP)
Key Accountabilities (A collection of duties and/or responsibilities assigned)
- Trade management
- Identify new markets/accounts and bring them under direct coverage on a regular basis
- Ensure addition of speciality wholesalers
- Ensure stores in route list are classified according to the correct RE
- Ensure that SSM efforts are directed to reduce number of non-purchasers
- Ensure optimum usage of activations to drive sales
- Ensure sales call efficiency
- Selling stories range selling, handling objections, etc.
- Prioritise accounts for maximum impact through visibilities (ensure coverage of top 2 outlets in every route)
- Secure and draw insights from any competitive information available in public domain regarding:
- New products
- Any other developments
Data based working and communication
- Utilize data to drive overall business performance
- Setting objectives for market visits
- Reviewing salesmen and PSR performance against plan
- Reviewing stockist performance against plan
Developing and training
- Train and develop salesmen through the required mode of training ( e.g. new products, toothbrush assortment, focus on medical stores i.e. PASSION understanding)
- Coach and motivate salesmen to perform well by ensuring that CP benefits are availed by SSMs
- Medical benefit
- 80% of HN1 earnings, etc.
- Acknowledge any issues faced by salesmen in the field and provide support to resolve it
- Conduct effective monthly and weekly salesmen meetings
- Updates on route wise overall STT
- Toothbrush STT
- Route wise ERC and productivity
- Brand wise ERC
- Visibility booking
- HN1 tracking
- Best practises sharing and mock calls
- Compile reports and information as per requirements communicated by AM
- Maintain trust and understanding in working with stockist and trade in general, especially partner with key wholesalers to drive business
- Share success stories
- Communicate program to build off-takes
- Mutually work towards category growth
- Resolve issues, etc.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process.
Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.