Test Lead Automation Manual Jobs Vacancy in Fidelity International Gurgaon
Fidelity International Gurgaon urgently required following position for Test Lead Automation Manual. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Test Lead Automation Manual Jobs Vacancy in Fidelity International Gurgaon Jobs Details:
About the opportunity
The successful candidate would join the Customer Product Testing Team. Candidate would be responsible for leading the testing of all aspects of functionality on multi-platform, multi-client systems developed on varied platforms and support some of the key workflows using testing tools used within FIL. The role requires sound knowledge of testing practises, experience and knowledge of backend tools & technical aspects that will contribute to support the entire end to end processes, integrated applications and complex workflows
- Responsible for understanding the FIL Retail technology stack, delivery approach, and strategic initiatives, in order to define appropriate test strategies and approaches.
- Define and implement test strategies and approaches within Retail technology
- Ensure strict adherence to testing timelines
- Identify and highlight project risks at appropriate time
- Define and implement Test automation framework within Retail Technology
- Deliver Enterprise level automation solution in the testing space
- Knowledge and stakeholder management
- Ensure testing standards, process, procedure and methodology is adhered to.
- Maintain a detail functional understanding of the key business systems and future developments.
- Work to agreed standards and procedures Expert in testing backend solutions, complex workflows and knowledge of databases
Experience and Qualifications
- 7-8 years of hands on experience in application testing (manual and automation), including experience of database testing and analysing application performance
Essential Skills / Experience
- B.E./B.Tech. or M.C.A. from a reputed University
- Experience handling teams of size 2-5 members
- Proven record of achievements in functional testing and test automation
- Strong knowledge and working experience of Capital Markets and Fund management.
- Knowledge of Agile software development life-cycle methodologies
- Exposure to testing tools such as, ALM, Quality Center, Selenium, QTP, Mobile Testing FITNESSE, Jira or any other test automation tools.
- Experience of working with multi-cultural and geographically disparate teams.
- ITSQB / CSTE certification or equivalent
- Exposure to mobile applications / apps test automation
- Exposure to test automation in varied environments and products like:
- J2EE technologies and the WebSphere family of products
- C++/.NET and the Microsoft environment
- Web Services, SOAP, XML messaging etc.
- AS400, DB2 etc.
Fidelity International offers world class investment solutions and retirement expertise. As a privately owned, independent company, investment is our only business. We are driven by the needs of our clients, not by shareholders. Our vision is to deliver innovative client solutions for a better future.
Our people are passionate, engaged, smart and curious, and we give them the independence and the confidence to make a difference. While we take pride in the excellence of our investment solutions and client service, we know we can always do better. We are honest, respectful and make tough calls, challenging the status quo to achieve better outcomes through innovation. Above all else, we always put our clients first.
Find out more about what we do, our history, and how you could be part of our future at:
www.fidelityrecruitment.com/about-usApplying to this Job Role: Please note you are only required to upload your CV/Resume to the application screen.