Cloud Systems Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Kronos Incorporated Noida
Kronos Incorporated Noida urgently required following position for Cloud Systems Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cloud Systems Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Kronos Incorporated Noida Jobs Details:
Kronos Global Support group is seeking a seasoned System Engineer who is capable enough for ongoing technical configuration, interface, reporting and other application technical tasks for Kronos Workforce Central hosted customers.
• Perform technical infrastructure and technical application level health checks for customers.
• Respond, troubleshoot and resolve application level alerts for business and technical users of the solution, support Kronos upgrades within the hosting.
• Monitors and owns the ticketing queues for Hosting
• Installs, tests, documents and troubleshoots Workforce Central software installations
• Delivers managed service offerings to Workforce Central customers requiring ongoing support & database management services
• Delivers technical application of service packs and upgrades
• Communicates effectively to both technical and non-technical individuals at various levels of customer organizations as well as internally
• Uses consultative techniques and skills in their consulting services delivery
• Shift work required
• Must have at least 3 years work experience in the below mentioned technologies
• Basic knowledge of SQL 2005, SQL 2008, Oracle 10g, Oracle 11g databases
• Basic knowledge of up gradation of database from SQL 2005 to SQL 2008/Oracle 10g to Oracle 11g
• Must have good knowledge of database table structures, relationships, data types
• Ability to take backup, restore, copy database from one server to another server
• Ability to tune SQL queries including indexing best practices, hints, SQL query formation and optimization tools etc.
• Decent knowledge on Windows 2003/Windows 2008 OS and troubleshooting
• Ability to install, configure and troubleshoot of IIS/Apache
• Incident and change management policy/procedures
• Experience in supporting/implementing Kronos Workforce Central application
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance — to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected!
Whether you’re playing foosball in one of our game rooms, working up a healthy sweat in group fitness classes, or videoconferencing with Kronites thousands of miles away, you’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously.
No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond.
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 5,000 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.