Team Leader Jobs Vacancy in Bank America
Bank America urgently required following position for Team Leader. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Leader Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Jobs Details:
Job number: 18027541Back to job search results
Overview * (Bank of America overview, BA Continuum India overview, Business Overview)
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
ACBS Debt Trade team supports the servicing of Bank’s Total Return Swap (TRS), PAR and FVO on Loan Product. In TRS, the Bank services on behalf of external investors passing through the total return and risk on the loan portfolio whereas in PAR and FVO, Bank is investing their own funds with the name of different BOA entities like BANA, MLIB and BAMLI. The process is initiated with fax notifications from Agent Banks. Documentation Validation, Loan Servicing, Account Reconciliation, Storage and Reporting, and Issue Resolution, are in scope for this effort. Team is supporting the US and EMEA region.
Look to perform Input/04 checks of all the servicing/Settlement activities/Warehouse Lending. Setting up new credit arrangements and loans to ensure timely funding of borrowing requests. Manage periodic rate changes, rate rollovers, advances, billing, conversions, fee, letter of credit activity and other inquiries.
Serve as primary point of contact for request related to administration of large corporate credits. Responsible for accurate data input to various ancillary credit or operating systems is required e.g. ACBS/Renaissance, WTQ, Cash Manager/Warehouse Lending and Right fax. Position requires proficiency with numbers to ensure accurate loan commitment, interest; fee and principal payments are recorded. Manage escalations and ensure time resolution to avoid any financial and reputational risks. Should have understanding of secondary loan trading market. Ensure that all intraday and end of day checklists are maintained correctly and sign-off to confirm completion of tasks. Undertake necessary steps to ensure that any required reporting requests are fulfilled. Loan servicing & Settlements administration with a good working knowledge of ACBS/Loan IQ / similar platform for a loan servicing or settlement process. Organized, efficient, self managed in key areas. Able to work under pressure & tight deadlines
- Ensure that all audit and processing audit processes and methodologies are followed and documented
- Adherence to the SLA’s – productivity, turn-around-time, and accuracy
- Review daily key operational variables
- Develop back up and contingency plans
- Act as a change agent and provide implementation assistance as and when the need arises
- Provide subject matter expertise on processes
- Update Manager on process performance and critical people issues
- Look to input/verify trade instructions received from LOB into ACBS/Cash Manager/Warehouse Lending website/Loan Runner. Ensure timely settlement of these instructions with relevant monitoring & updating of outstanding Trades
- Liaise with US Operations area for books and cash movements
- Responsible for ensuring that all payment instructions received by the team are efficiently and correctly processed to ensure that payments reach clients with good value
- Ensure that all intraday and end of day checklists are maintained correctly and sign-off to confirm completion of tasks
- Undertake necessary steps to ensure that any required reporting requests are fulfilled
- Education* B.Com/M.Com
- Certifications If Any
- Experience Range* 4-6 years
- Mandatory skills* Accounting/Finance Background
- Desired skills*
Good Communication Skills
Graduate - Commerce
Flexible working in US Hours Shift
Working knowledge of MS office – MS Word, Excel
Understanding of Syndicated Loans Market & Mortgage Industry
- Understanding of account funding/cash management
- Good to advanced knowledge of MS EXCEL
- Understanding of reconciliation process and research asset breaks
- Organized, efficient, self managed in key areas. Able to work under pressure & adhere to tight deadlines
07:30 PM to 04:30 AM
- Mandatory Fields
Posting Date: 15/05/2018
Gurugram, , DLF Cyber City Cyber Green ,