Assistant Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Accorhotels Mumbai
Accorhotels Mumbai urgently required following position for Assistant Sales Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Accorhotels Mumbai Jobs Details:
To achieve personal room night and revenue targets as established by Hotel.
Develop and maintain accurate knowledge of current and potential sales accounts in Mumbai to include business economics and travel needs; identify potential new clients; know competitors’ sales strategies, relative sales position and initiatives; and provide input that match customers’ growth patterns and travel needs.
Utilize planning tools such as the potential analysis and Strategic Sales Path or other group wide sales systems and documents to plan individual client brand share growth for Novotel.
Responsible for developing revenue and room night goals for the accounts within his/her portfolio and working within set parameters for “cost per room night”.
Introduce and promote to client base all relevant Accor marketing and sales programs.
Provides input on co-op marketing opportunities with appropriate industry partners
Submit monthly and regular reports on a timely basis utilizing the standard format.
Identify and recommend opportunities to gain a competitive advantage over competitors in the designated market area
- Ensures the delivery of brand promise and provides exceptional service at all times to the guests.
- Provides excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Assists in the preparation of the Annual Business Plan.
- Works closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Ensures new technology and equipment are embraced, improving productivity whilst taking work out of the system
- Attends and contributes to all training sessions and meetings as required.
- Exercises responsible behavior at all times and positively representing the hotel team.
- Maintains strong, professional relationship with the relevant representatives from competitor hotels, business partners and other organizations.
- Reads the hotel's Employee Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to computer resources, fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Responds to changes in the Sales & Marketing as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.