Director Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc Mumbai
Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc Mumbai urgently required following position for Director Marketing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc Mumbai Jobs Details:
The Marketing Director will be responsible for promoting SPE films with truly innovative marketing ideas. To increase/enhance the visibility of the Sony Pictures brand and the films to its target audiences through a 360-degree marketing activity. To work with and inspire the team to drive innovation and build an ROI approach in all planning and execution.
Based in Mumbai, this position will work closely with the Managing Director, determine the marketing budget and deliver all relevant financial and reporting requirements,
- Develop and implement marketing plan and communication strategy for the Hollywood and Local Film titles
- Responsible for development of the creative marketing materials e.g. posters trailers, promos etc.
- Manage the complete media planning and buying, monitoring & tracking key projects and relevant administration needed
- Plan and execute any BTL activation for promotion of the film
- Work with the PR agency on publicity campaigns and build positive perception on the film
- Manage Talents throughout the promotion period
- Create a Research Plan based on information needs
- Work with the Sub Distributors to build effective reach in smaller centers
- Release print and television campaigns to create an excitement for the movie before its release amongst the target audience
- Build perception in trade prior to and post release
- Work with Digital Agencies to handle digital marketing campaign for the films to generate buzz across the social media space and visibility across the digital domain
- Drive innovations on the marketing mix in consultation with the director and the production team on the film
- Competitor tracking and Market Trend Analysis
- Foster and develop good relationships with business partners in media, exhibition, and marketing community, to ensure maximum visibility
- Work with local film production group to provide inputs on marketing and creative development, in addition to overseeing the release of the film in India.
- Ensure that policies and guidelines set by principals are followed. Maintain up to date reporting and status via proprietary systems
- Support International marketing requirements of the International distribution teams
- Build synergies with SPE’s entities and related theatrical businesses – Sony TV, home entertainment licensees, MPA, etc.
- Study and prioritize markets that could identify with the content, culture and the communication that these movies depict to maximize promotion effect
- Control and recommend avenues for through-the-line campaigns and promotion of the film in India including traditional media, new use of traditional media and ambient media
- To manage, monitor and help set the budgets for the brands and monitoring media expenditure and creative costs thereby ensuring that they are in line with plans and the market environment
- Working on managing in-film and Brand promotions for the movie titles
- An MBA preferably with 10 – 12 years with a proven track record in marketing, advertising or marketing communication
- Direct experience in film marketing or related industry a must
- Must have a passion for film, both Indian and Western products
- A self-motivated, energetic individual with the ability to deal with ambiguity and a constantly evolving industry
- Must be able to develop strategy with global marketing insights, and effectively use promotions, publicity and advertising to launch new products
- Ability to work independently, be resourceful, think creatively and execute effective marketing programs, manage staff and vendors to ensure all opportunities are maximized for any movie launch
- Analytical, thorough understanding of media and research and the ability to use these tools to recommend targeted marketing programs to reach relevant audiences
- Strong leadership, people management, relationship building skills coupled with effective communication & interpersonal skills and personal integrity
- Strong industry profile to reflect the expertise
- Conceptually strong and able to think laterally
- Ability and stature to interact with the top management team to provide strategic inputs
- Strong negotiation, sales & presentation skills
- Track record of continuous innovation - able to generate and evaluate innovative ideas, new concepts
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures and to ensuring that no worker or potential worker will receive less favourable treatment due to any characteristic protected under applicable local laws.IND - Mumbai - SPRI