Selenium Tester Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Bengaluru
Morgan Chase Bengaluru urgently required following position for Selenium Tester. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Selenium Tester Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Bengaluru Jobs Details:
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in Java programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Analyze Business Requirements, design, develop, test and deliver quality software products in a complex environment.
- Actively participate in Scrum team where team members work together to determine who does what.
- Create detailed manual test cases and automation scripts, works with Business Analyst to determine requirements are captured correctly.
- Works with development team to analyze and resolve defects.
- Experience in UI, Database and API testing.
- Support Production Implementation tasks and post Production deployment validations.
- Work with globally located team members.
- Help design, develop and implement test strategy, test plans based on detailed business requirements document provided by the business analysts.
- Work with business and technology leads to identify the appropriate test data and prepare it.
- Assist Application Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving problems.
- Generate Execution Reports; clearly communicate status/risks/concerns to Senior Mgt.
- 5-8 years of experience in testing applications; manual and automated testing.
- Experienced in testing applications developed in various SDLC methodologies. Preferably Agile.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to collaborate effectively across different business and technology teams.
- Self-starter, able to work in fast paced agile development environment.
- SQA Analysis- Ability to read and comprehend business requirements and high level design deliverables well enough to create detailed test cases. Ability to map test cases to business requirements. Basic understanding of development lifecycle and quality assurance phases.
- Java, Selenium, Selenium Web Driver, Eclipse IDE, Maven and similar tools.
- ALM, JIRA or other similar tools for Test case and Defect Management.
- MS Office Suite, SQL, API testing, JSON Msg. validations.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, Time Management.