Operations Exeuctive Jobs Vacancy in South India Pest Control Limited Tuticorin
South India Pest Control Limited Tuticorin urgently required following position for Operations Exeuctive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Exeuctive Jobs Vacancy in South India Pest Control Limited Tuticorin Jobs Details:
Driving operational excellence by coaching and encouraging team of operators, high customer satisfaction, cost effective operations and prevention of complaints
Duties and responsibilities
- . Plan, organize, conduct and control operations as per daily supervision plans and route charts.
- Execution of route operations for both fixed route, random route and stationed operators
- Maintain and monitor the operations with the support of branch manager, technical manager, supervisor and station supervisors and ensuring that operations are carried out as per SIPC – SOP Quality Assurance guidelines.
- The prime duty of operations manager is to visit every customer in his place on a periodic basis and build a strong relationship with customers. Responding to customer’s complaints and resolving the issues is the most important duty.
- Ensuring personal protection equipments and tools used by the operators at every site.
- Reporting the productivity of operators and supervisors on daily basis to branch manager.
- Interacting with call officers and updating of job cards and inventory.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹12,500.00 to ₹20,000.00 /month
- work exp or Fresher: 5 years
- Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu
Required license or certification:
- Two wheeler with DL