Business Systems Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo urgently required following position for Business Systems Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Systems Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Jobs Details:
Market Job DescriptionAbout Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
Act as liaison between project management, technology teams and business stakeholders.
Analyst role with higher degree of subject matter expertise for understanding business/process, requirement prioritization, planning and management and also to identify problem statement,
propose problem solutions and access/validate solution implemented.
Conceptualize and communicate business processes related to the systems and deliver the process/data analysis for stakeholders and internal/external partners
Total work experience: 6-8 years
Relevant work experience: 5 years in Business/Process/Data Analysis
- Conducts and confirms requirement elicitation results
- Validates requirements and problem statements
- Review and finalize Use Cases, Functional Design, Process Flows
- Reviews and estimates activities
- Prepares and freezes Traceability Metrics
- Delivers solution proposals and alternatives
- Defines acceptance criteria and involves in solution validation cycle
- Conducts partner feedback surveys
- Assists in Risk Assessment
- Develop systems test plan components and test scripts with the QA staff.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing with the QA testing lead.
- Act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- Executes basic to complex test cases and test scripts. Performs simple to moderately complex test data conditioning, regression testing and testing validation.
- Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and specification defects using appropriate defect control software.
- Documents all phases of the Systems QA process as artifacts for the project per SDLC.
- Provide guidance to less experienced QA analysts
- Knowledge Teradata (SQL) is important
1 Understands the goals for moving to To-Be state processes
2 Performs Data Analysis
3 Adapts to Business Process Management (BPM)
Unique Knowledge & Skill Requirement
1 Proficient in MS Excel
2 Proficient in SQL and advanced SQL
3 Data profiling and data mapping