Senior Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo urgently required following position for Senior Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Jobs Details:
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
Primary Role Deliverables:
- Should have at least 2-4 years of hands-on experience in Functional testing
- Experience working on Quality Center (or similar product)
- Working Knowledge and understanding of relational databases, Mainframe screen navigation and testing
- Experience in functional testing of web-based/client-server applications
- Prepare test plan documents and write test procedures, and implement test plans within current guidelines by analyzing project requirement documents
- Experience in analyzing requirements, develop test cases, execute and defect reporting.
- Working knowledge/understanding of test automation tools/frameworks
- Working knowledge/understanding of keyword driven and data-driven automation frameworks
- Experience analyzing functional/regression scenarios and identifying candidates to be automated
- Understanding of, and ability to document high quality manual scripts that effectively feed automation
- Ability to execute existing automated test scripts and support analysis of results/failures
- Knowledge and/or experience with UI, web services testing and understanding of standard data format (XML)
- Computer skills/tools including: Unix, Linux, SQL, java, .net and testing tools
- Knowledge and/or experience working with AGILE test automation tools\\frameworks such as QTP, Selenium, FitNesse, desired
- BA/BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering and/or other related discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience working with MS Windows XP, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies, and systems
Secondary Role Deliverables:
- Strong Communication skills (written and verbal), organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Detail oriented.
- Brokerage and/or Financial Services Industry Knowledge.