Associate Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Mumbai
Bank America Mumbai urgently required following position for Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Mumbai Jobs Details:
Job number: 18034334Back to job search results
Overview (Bank of America overview, BA Continuum India overview, Business Overview)
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
BA Continuum India’s Knowledge Service Center (KSC) supports global businesses of the Bank with solutions requiring judgment application, sound business understanding and analytical perspective. The domain experience in the areas of Financial Research & Analysis, Quantitative Modeling, Risk Management and Prospecting Support provide solutions for revenue enhancement, risk mitigation and cost optimization. The division comprising of highly qualified associates operates from three locations i.e., Mumbai, Gurgaon & Hyderabad.
The Models COE is part of Global Wealth and Investment Management (GWIM) Strategy and Banking organization and is responsible for supporting model development including investment and forecasting models, model governance and strategic analytical support. Responsibilities of the team include
- Supporting GWIM businesses in developing solutions for various investment products to serve client needs. This includes developing various models to facilitate investment decision making for use by financial advisors, portfolio managers and business leadership across GWIM.
- Providing strategic analytical support to GWIM businesses through statistical behavioral analysis, predictive analytics, machine learning and data mining to enable the business to frame and implement strategic decisions.
- Ensure compliance of all GWIM models with Enterprise Model Risk Policy with respect to documentation and testing and facilitate model validation. This includes on-going monitoring of model performance, maintaining the model inventory and managing all processes/controls related to model validation.
Reporting to the head of Models COE, this is a quantitative role with primary responsibility including supporting development of new models and documentation and testing of new and existing models for model validation purposes, development of challenger and benchmark models, enhancement to existing models through addition of new functionalities and development of new models/applications for use by business partners across GWIM. Additionally, the candidate will support the business through behavioral analysis, predictive modeling, machine learning and similar data analytics to facilitate framing and implementation of business strategy.
The candidate will work closely with numerous business partners including Model Risk Management and Lines of Business to ensure that existing and new models satisfy business needs and comply with the enterprise model validation policies and procedures. The candidate will also work closely with GWIM Strategy business and data analysts in development of models/tools to understand revenue drivers and client/advisor behavior.
Take lead role in model validation and ongoing monitoring of selected wealth management and forecasting models:
- Draft detailed model documentation as per Model Risk Management (MRM) requirements
- Design, implement, execute and report results of model testing as appropriate
- Work with model owners or independently in test execution, interpretation and documentation
- Complete MRM Required Action Items for maintaining approved model status
Support on-going monitoring of model performance
- Complete Ongoing Monitoring Reports as per MRM and governance requirements, including executing and reporting on model testing results
- Review and revise Ongoing Monitoring Plans as appropriate
- Work with stakeholders including model owners/users, Model Risk Management, Compliance, Risk Management and Audit to ensure selected models comply with both regulatory and enterprise model validation requirements.
- Take lead role in model validation and ongoing monitoring of selected wealth management and forecasting models:
Support investment and wealth management modeling use across GWIM
- Contribute to thought leadership on model design, methodologies and implementation
- Analyze model requirements as needs of business partners evolve
- Support code/user interface development and integration with existing IT platforms for successful implementation and deployment of internally developed models
Support GWIM Strategy and Banking group in development of predictive modeling and related analytics
- Analyze data to identify key drivers of revenue, clients, financial advisors behavior and find solutions to improve FA performance
- Understand bank data assets and support ability to mine data and identify opportunities to help drive business growth
- Develop predictive analytics to support GWIM Strategy and Banking initiatives and provide analytic/data support for GWIM leadership in making key business decisions
- Support investment and wealth management modeling use across GWIM
- Education: B. Stats. /M. Stats/ MSc in Stats from ISI/IISc/IIT/TIFR/top-tier institution, preferably with exposure to advanced Stats, Mathematics, Finance, Economics etc.
- Experience Range: 5 - 8 years of quantitative analytics experience in model validation, model development, wealth management, investment management or related area.
- Experience in quantitative investment modeling and investment analytics including regression analysis, optimization models and risk management metrics.
- Knowledge of portfolio management concepts, financial markets, financial market risk management concepts
- Proficiency in data analysis/management, with experience in machine learning, data mining and development of predictive analytics or related experience
- Knowledge of probability theory and statistical / econometric modeling and their application to investment and portfolio management principles.
- Experience in developing and reviewing code used in financial analytics and statistical analysis, e.g. Matlab, R, Python, C++/C#, VB.
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently negotiate changing priorities and responsibilities
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Banking industry knowledge/ background would be an added advantage
- Knowledge about interfacing models with software applications for enhancing usability
- Knowledge of factor models and machine learning will be preferred
- 11:30hrs to 20:30hrs IST
Job Location: Mumbai
Posting Date: 12/06/2018
MINDSPACE LINK ROAD MALAD