Consulting Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Gartner Inc Gurgaon
Gartner Inc Gurgaon urgently required following position for Consulting Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consulting Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Gartner Inc Gurgaon Jobs Details:
Gartner Consulting Centre of Excellence
What makes Gartner Consulting a GREAT fit for you?
A career at Gartner Consulting will be unlike any other you have experienced. Not only are we are passionate about technology and its application, we are committed to attracting the most creative, talented and driven consultants to take our world-renowned Gartner research to a whole new level. When you join Gartner Consulting you will lead some of the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. Our consultants are technology thought leaders for the 21st century. You can expect to connect technology innovations to the strategic requirements of an organization and to the commercial needs of a business, all within the context of the changing digital economy. Consulting associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development. If you thrive on solving complex business challenges with technology, Gartner Consulting is the place for you.
About this role
The Consulting Coordinator role will be focused on providing Forecast data entry support to the field associates and managers. Information will be entered on a daily basis into our resource management system in Oracle.
What you’ll do:
- The individual will be responsible for the timely entry of forecast information into Oracle.
- Information is provided on a push and pull basis, therefore the role does involve direct contact with 500+ field consultants in different countries (English is the working language) to obtain information that is required to ensure accurate records.
- In addition to the data entry, there are opportunities to get involved in reporting and other ad-hoc tasks. These include:
- Supporting the production of resource reports
- Provide summary information on active projects, by associate
- Compile and analyze resource information
- Keep associate skills and experience up to date
- All necessary training to do the work will be provided.
- This role will help in providing support to the field and driving efficiencies in this data entry process.
What you’ll need:
- 4 Year University/Undergraduate Degree Preferred
- The role would suit a graduate that is interested in learning about how a Consulting/Professional Services business work
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to combine data entry priorities with the need to support ad-hoc tasks.
- Successfully develop good relationships with the field and become a trusted support function.
- Ability to work in a highly matrix environment
- Good knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- Strong project management skills and a desire to work in an IT/Professional services company. What Gartner Consulting will offer you?
- A world-class consulting environment
- The opportunity to work on cutting edge IT strategy engagements with a tier one client portfolio
- A competitive salary
- Structured bonus based on individual and corporate performance
- Opportunities for promotion with a clear defined career development structure
- Opportunity to participate actively in the development and future of Gartner Consulting
- A dynamic but relaxed and supportive working environment that encourages personal development About Gartner: Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. – Visit gartner.com to discover more.
Primary Location : India-India-Gurgaon Work Locations : APAC-IN-Gurgaon Level 12, Two Horizon Center, Golf Course Road DLF Phase-5, Sector 43 Gurgaon 122002 Job : Administrative Organization : 080 Global Operations III - 1451 Schedule : Regular : Full-time Job Posting : Jan 15, 2018, 9:43:45 AM