Team Lead Bpo Voice Process Jobs Vacancy in Karvy Hyderabad
Karvy Hyderabad urgently required following position for Team Lead Bpo Voice Process. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Lead Bpo Voice Process Jobs Vacancy in Karvy Hyderabad Jobs Details:
KARVY is a premier integrated financial services company, ranked amongst the top-5 in the country across the business segments that it has presence in. The Group services over 70 million individual investors in various capacities, and provides investor services to 600 of the best of Corporate India.
About Karvy Data Management Services Limited
Karvy Data Management Services Ltd.(KDMSL) is emerging as a leading provider of business and knowledge process services to clients. Our prime focus is to deliver business services to our clients, through an innovative framework that improves service delivery along the value chain. Karvy’s reach spreads across the length and breadth of the country. Using this reach and the certifications of CMMi Level 3, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2013 compliant service delivery mechanism, we deliver services that result in customer success stories. A collaborative approach with our clients, helps us achieve this. Our capabilities in large-scale process management services across industry verticals are making us a partner of choice for leading organizations in the country.
Purpose of role
Guide, mentor & support team to achieve team targets
- Quality check of all Client specified reports generated during the shift.
- Mentor & Guide team members in the improvement of individual performance.
- Ensure Quality of Services provided by their individual teams.
- Ensure Product Knowledge on all Products/services for the assigned team.
- Conducting regular briefings. Preparing performance reports and publishing the same to all stakeholders & maintaining the Roster.
- Interact with the Operations team & monitor the performance real time
- Ensure training intervention is planned and delivered to the assigned team members
- Ensure timely and effective roll-out of New Updates to the front line Suggest improvements to modules for better learning retention
- Support and monitor new team members during the OJT & control the Shrinkage & Attrition
- Conduct timely and constructive feedback and counseling of the team members.
Qualifications, Skills & Certification
Recruiter's Contact Details
Recruiter's mail ID: email@example.com
Recruiter's Contact No: 6281597256
Company Address: Karvy Millennium Plot No 31 & 32 Financial District, Gachibowli Hyderabad - 500032 Telangana, India