Admin Head For Training Facility Jobs Vacancy in Aditya Birla Group Mumbai
Aditya Birla Group Mumbai urgently required following position for Admin Head For Training Facility. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Admin Head For Training Facility Jobs Vacancy in Aditya Birla Group Mumbai Jobs Details:
- Preparing the annual budget for the Training facility (Gyanodaya’s) maintenance, housekeeping, security and cafeteria by seeking inputs from the relevant stakeholders
- Co-ordinate with the accounts team (if necessary) to ensure the payments are made to the vendors as per agreed timelines.
- Regular tracking and monitoring of the budget allocated Vs utilised on a periodic basis. Proactively highlight deviations, discuss the corrective steps to be taken with the relevant stakeholders and implement them.
- Create and define standards of excellence (for facility management) that is to be adhered.
- Ensure the entire facility (both new and existing) is kept spick and span at all times (by following the adopted standards) along with the proper functioning of all utilities, electrical appliances.
- Prepare a maintenance schedule after taking into consideration the program schedule. Ensure no programs are impacted because of maintenance schedules.
- Ensure all the staff (cafeteria, housekeeping, security, maintenance etc) are properly and regularly trained in the safety / security procedures and they are adhered to at all times.
- Scout for appropriate vendors, negotiate rates and appoint them by adhering to all the prescribed guidelines. Reach out / work seamlessly with the other admin teams (e.g. ABC, Worli) for identifying and appointing different vendors.
- Ensure all the vendors (appointed at Gyanodaya) comply with all the legal requirements. Conduct periodic and surprise audits, communicate the gaps and ensure compliance within stipulated time frame.
- Arrange for various audits to be conducted e.g. electrical, fire and safety, IT security, AV equipment’s etc by different agencies.
- Ensure all the legal records related to Gyanodaya are properly documented and filed to ensure easy retrieval at all times.
- Ensure appropriate actions have been taken for insurance against different types of risks.
- Build and develop network / intelligence for initiating proactive security measures.
- Ensure all the training rooms are ready to be allocated before the commencement of a program
- Understand the infrastructure and logistics requirements e.g. seating arrangements, program material etc from the concerned Program Director / Faculty
- Inform the house keeping about the set up required for the program and ensure the class room is set up as per requirements.
- Take regular feedback from the stakeholders and incorporate changes, if any.
- Ensure all the residential rooms are ready to be allocated before the commencement of a program
- Ensure the participants are allocated appropriate residential rooms in Gyanodaya by following the prevailing norms. Make stay arrangements in nearby hotels (when the residential rooms in Gyanodaya are not available).
- Ensure individual preferences, if any, are factored in, before allocating the rooms
- Refer to the infrastructure feedback and take appropriate actions.
- Prepare a weekly menu – taking into consideration the type of programs, participants etc. in consultation with the cafeteria staff.
- Ensure special dietary requirements of any participant is taken care of
- Ensure all the dietary requirements are provided as per the time lines indicated by the respective Program Directors / Program Managers
- Take regular feedback from the participants / faculty, refer to the feedback form and take appropriate action (wherever necessary).
- Ensure the logistics and infrastructure requirements for all the programs are well understood from the respective program director / program co-ordinators and provided in time.
- Make arrangements for the pick up and drop of the faculty
- Ensure the travel tickets are made through the travel portal for faculty
- Regularly interact with the program directors / program co-ordinators (before and during the program) to ensure all their requirements have been taken care of.
- Proactively interact with the participants / faculty to gather impromptu feedback on the ambience, food, nature of arrangements made for the program etc.
- Always be available on the call (especially during the days when the learning event is going on).
- Initiate and manage proactive tie ups e.g. with hospitals for medical emergencies, with Topsline for other type of emergencies.
- Create a process note for procurement of goods and services at Gyanodaya and get it approved from the relevant stakeholders.
- Identify and develop new vendors.
- Ensure all the vendors who are appointed, follow all the statutory laws as prevailing from time to time
- Ensure the vendor’s representatives adhere to all the safety standards while working in the premises of Gyanodaya.
- Ensure all the vendors adhere to the TAT / SLAs
- Conduct surprise checks / audits to ensure relevant standards / processes are regularly adhered to
- Regularly liaison with appropriate government and local authorities e.g.NMMC, CIDCO etc
Indian Rupee (INR)
13 - 15 Years
Reports to: Vice President