Assosciate Lombard Financial Reporting Jobs Vacancy in Rbs India Development Centre
Rbs India Development Centre urgently required following position for Assosciate Lombard Financial Reporting. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assosciate Lombard Financial Reporting Jobs Vacancy in Rbs India Development Centre Jobs Details:
Responsibility for the delivery and integrity of monthly financial information (balance sheet, profit and loss account and supporting data). Provision of first level review value added commentary/analysis for the division supported. Responsible for delivery of a substantiated and materially accurate Balance Sheet the division supported. Provide and support input into the end to end control and ownership of divisional and legal entity balance sheets for the division supported. Responsible for delivery & integrity of Statutory & external reporting.
The role involves participating in a team across GFS India and UK who are responsible for co-ordinating and delivering the appropriate financial reporting for activity for the division supported.
What the Business Does
The Role is in Group Functions Global Finance Services and will report to Associate Vice President, GFS India
As an Associate, your key responsibilities will be:
- Provide input and support process improvements, ensuring BAU and development activities remain focused on the operating model
- Input and contribute to the resolution of complex issues impacting the financial system including associated processing and reporting without the need to refer upwards.
- Establish robust analytical procedures over the balance sheet & profit and loss account to build understanding of business and its key drivers and flush out any errors in the financials.
- Proactively identifying, resolving and providing solutions to issues arising from financials produced for the division supported, using analytical and technical accounting skills.
- Provide input and support process improvements using LEAN techniques, ensuring BAU and development activities are the focus of continuous improvements
- Responsible for ensuring that all of own work is fully compliant with the required policies and procedures, and meets KPI’s outlined.
- Support and input into a framework for management review and challenge of substantiation and reconciliation outputs.
- Development of a proactive approach to customer engagement, establishing and sustaining effective service levels to support the division supported.
Skills you need
- Part/fully Qualified Accountant with experience in a finance environment preferably within the financial services industry.
- Experience of working in an ERP ( SAP, Oracle etc.) environment
- Good problem-solving skills, with proven ability to apply finance knowledge and experience to a diverse range of financial issues.
- Strong technical accounting skills with experience of Statutory and Treasury financial control an advantage.
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional developments are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services, and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service, and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.