Business Analyst Enterprise Digital Analytics Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon
American Express Gurgaon urgently required following position for Business Analyst Enterprise Digital Analytics. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Enterprise Digital Analytics Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon Jobs Details:
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Business Analyst/Assistant Manager, Customer 360
This position will be part of a fast-paced & innovative team within Enterprise Digital and Analytics (EDA). This role is integral part of EDA and supports C360 data enhancements and help build foundational data capabilities to be used across enterprise by enabling development of new algorithms leveraging machine learning techniques. The team applies rigorous, solution-oriented analysis and machine learning techniques to help Business Units serve customer better by enabling 360 degree of the customer/business which will result in new revenue, high approval rate for new applicants, effective marketing and efficient risk management.
American Express unique core asset is our industry-leading global database of customer demographics and detailed spend behavior from the American Express network of over 90 million cards conducting over 4 billion transactions annually in over 130 countries worldwide.
- Play pivotal role to develop new insights solutions for Customer 360
- Developing solutions for linkages & relationships
- Lead new initiatives, prepare project plans and other supporting information, and provide project status
- Manage customer expectations including scope, schedule, changes, and problem resolution
- Depending on business priorities, the projects will vary in size and complexity.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to think through all aspects of complex business requirements and generate possible courses of action
- Proficiency & experience in econometric, statistical and machine learning techniques to develop best in class algorithms
- Must possess excellent analytical, relationship management and strong personal presence
- Proficient in Hive programming, working knowledge of hadoop architecture & analytical tools
- Proficiency in Java/Python will be an added advantage
- Must be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to pro-actively and independently drive results
- Master's degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or related quantitative fields from a top tier institute
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time