Assoc Medical Data Review Mgr Jobs Vacancy in Iqvia Mumbai
Iqvia Mumbai urgently required following position for Assoc Medical Data Review Mgr. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assoc Medical Data Review Mgr Jobs Vacancy in Iqvia Mumbai Jobs Details:
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Provide comprehensive Medical Review expertise to provide efficient, quality data management products that meet customer needs. Provide project management support in the areas of structured patient data review per clinician's perspective.
- Serve as a Subject level Data reviewer (SLDR) and identify patient anomalies by performing Subject Level Data Review to ensure medical congruency/plausibility of a subject data per protocol.
- With minimal guidance, provide project management expertise working with clinical study teams, key decision makers, and internal team members to manage continuous process improvements, issue escalation, workload projections, and provide technical expertise
- Maintain strong customer relationships
- With guidance, track service performance and provide leadership to identify root causes of issues and implement remedial actions
- Ensure timely follow-up and resolution of compliance issues
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Serve as POC/ Back-up POC
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve efficiency of tasks and quality of deliverables
- Provide therapeutic area/indication training for the project clinical team.
- Attend Kick-Off meetings, weekly team meetings, and client meetings, as needed or requested.
- May act as a Clinical Data Scientist for performing data analytics by reviewing the visualizations and identify potential issues of concern
Required skills, knowledge & abilities
- Good understanding of clinical/medical data.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology, Pharmacology, Anatomy, and Physiology
- Must have Medical but also an operational focus towards metrics and status information to take the appropriate actions to resolve.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, and teamwork skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management skills and coaching skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, using available resources,
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage competing priorities
- Strong customer focus skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Minimum required education & experience
Medic with 5 year college degree or MBBS; or Bachelor's degree in clinical, biological area with 3 years of work experience in Clinical practice or clinical research related field; or equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience.
Experience in clinical data sciences at a CRO, pharmaceutical company or other medical environment with demonstrated leadership experience
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Job ID: R1022497