Bar Steward Jobs Vacancy in Hotel Chenthur Park Cbe Coimbatore
Hotel Chenthur Park Cbe Coimbatore urgently required following position for Bar Steward. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bar Steward Jobs Vacancy in Hotel Chenthur Park Cbe Coimbatore Jobs Details:
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Taking beverage orders and serving them to guests on a timely manner.
- Check guests for proper identification and serve alcoholic beverages to guests in accordance with federal, state, local and company laws and regulations.
- Always respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Mix and garnish beverages according to recipe and portion control standards.
- Should be fully aware of the bar and lounge menu along with their prices and any applicable taxes.
- Good knowledge of wine selection, wine service and Beer service.
- Take guest beverage or food orders and input them to the point-of-sale system.
- Ensuring that the bar and lounge stations are fully stocked, clean and tidy at all times.
- Establish rapport with guests to build loyal and satisfied customers.
- Ensure knowledge of menu and restaurant promotions and any special offers.
- Pick-up food orders from kitchen and communicate to the chef regarding any special preferences or allergy.
- Replenish beverages and ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service.
- Able to up-sell all promotion available in the outlet.
- Ensure serving station is well-stocked at all times.
- Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system.
- Should know basic cashiering procedures like handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates, cards and vouchers.
- Be responsible for billing/credit card/payment and collecting feedback from the guest.
- Clear tables and prepare for service by polishing cutlery, glassware and crockery etc.
- Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, breaking down goods, cleaning all equipment and areas.
- Return all equipment to proper locations, locking refrigerators, restocking items, turning off lights, locking doors and completing bar closing checklist.
- Stock and maintain the bar with all the required supplies and inventory (eg: beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws, stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice cubes etc.)
- Always take responsibility for ensuring a positive guest experience.
- Take ownership of guest request and follow up guests incidences.
- Attend daily briefings from management who will explain any special requirements for service.
- To ensure a very good relationship between the Bar, other F&B outlet, Kitchen, housekeeping & Front of the House.
- Assist in carrying out scheduled inventories of products and operating equipment.
- Perform any other assigned reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned or as requested by Supervisors or manager.
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 1 year
- High school or equivalent