Professional Services Operations Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Calypso Mumbai
Calypso Mumbai urgently required following position for Professional Services Operations Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Professional Services Operations Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Calypso Mumbai Jobs Details:
Calypso Technology is seeking a Professional Services Senior Operations Specialist with at least 7 years experience. The Senior Operations Specialist will be part of the Professional Services team and support the team from an implementation perspective.
- Run all Professional Services processes – Bid Management, Work at Risk, Resourcing, Forecasting, Senior Management Reporting etc.
- Support the build out and continuous improvement of all PS operational processes
- Run forecasting of sales, revenue, costs and resourcing
- Coash and develop fellow team members
- Be the business owner for PS systems (Deal Estimation, Project Management, Resource allocation etc.0
- Support the run of the global PS Operations team as a 24x6 team across APAC, EMEA and Americas
- Support the career aspirations of PS consultants, manage their skills development, manage their global deployment
- Support continual performance management
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Operations role.
- Large consulting company background and software / technology experience a plus.
- Global experience in Operations (EMEA, APAC, AMERICAS) a plus.
- Experience with OpenAir, SalesForce, Kimble, NetSuite and other professional services relevant systems.
- Good experience with using Excel and ability to produce high quality Power Point packs.
- Ability to work be self-starting and innovative in their approach and most importantly be a problem solver
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. The candidate will be communicating with senior levels of management both within Professional Services and Sales.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills. Ability to influence and convince consultants of all grades to achieve operational objectives
- Good work ethic and an ability to thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment with an emphasis on delivering solutions to meet our aggressive deadlines.
- Must be client driven, have the ability to work within a team environment, and be focused on providing a high quality of service to the client.
Calypso’s Rewarding Careers
Since our founding in 1997, Calypso has been the leader of innovation in capital markets technology. To continue our track record of growth we need the best talent from across the globe and offer outstanding opportunities to join a uniquely innovative, highly successful company that straddles the worlds of technology and finance. With over 20 offices worldwide, market leading products and a customer base of the world’s top banks, asset managers, hedge funds and insurers our team thrives on stimulating challenges and global opportunities.
Your Calypso Career
We are growing our team by recruiting and hiring the best talent in the market - those who desire to take the initiative, are self-directed learners and have the desire solve our customers’ problems to drive our growth. Also, we identify, train and develop future leaders to ensure we have the capabilities to scale the business and to provide career development to our team members.
At Calypso, you will have an active role in a business that makes a difference in the capital markets every day. Regardless of your role, your work will be closely tied to our customers’ success and will have an impact on their mission critical systems.
If you have the drive, a winning attitude and a desire to make a difference then we invite you to apply today.
Calypso Technology is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workforce