Big Data Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Treselle Software
Treselle Software urgently required following position for Big Data Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Big Data Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Treselle Software Jobs Details:
This position will be based out of Chennai, India.
Treselle Systems is looking for Big Data Engineers with 8+ years of experience and excited about working in an innovative and challenging environment. This is a full-time career opportunity with pay dependent on experience.
- Design, develop and support a MapReduce-based data-aggregation pipeline for processing billions of events a day
- Transition Structured Query Language (SQL) and file system application data stores to a Big Data scalable framework
- Work with technical leadership to make strategic technology decisions.
- Provide mentoring for junior team members by reviewing code, reviewing design docs, and helping all your team members to be productive
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.S / MCA graduate (preferably from a reputed college or University) with total experience of 5- 8 years and minimum 2 Years of experience in Big Data
- Demonstrated excellence participating on cross-functional engineering teams in fast-paced environments, both in terms of technical leadership and hands-on coding
- Collaborate with users, product managers and front-end engineers to develop inspiring products
- Help deliver on software projects using proven development processes (Agile/SCRUM)
- Participate in code reviews and architecture discussions
- Participate in community evangelism
- Passion for back-end performance optimization, techniques for latency improvements
- Excellent communication skills and customer facing orientation
- Extensive knowledge in different programming or scripting languages like Java, C++, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.
- In-depth knowledge in Big Data technologies: Hadoop/Hive/Pig/Redis, etc.
- Build large-scale data processing systems and should be an expert in data warehousing solutions and should be able to work with the latest (NoSQL) database technologies like HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.
- Demonstrable experience utilizing object-oriented patterns and design best practice
- To be able to work with cloud computing environments.
- Open source development experience, including governance, development and build tools, and other processes, especially around Apache, Hadoop and related projects
- Expert knowledge in SQL and in Relational DB Schema modeling
Big Data Engineer, java, C++, PHP, Ruby, Python, Big Data, Data processing system, HBasem Cassandra, MongoDB, SQL, Data Warehousing, Hadoop, Hive, Pig
8+ years of experience
B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.S / MCA
(any engineering discipline, computer science preferred)
Big Data Engineer