Analyst Sourcing Category Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Bengaluru
Morgan Chase Bengaluru urgently required following position for Analyst Sourcing Category. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Sourcing Category Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Bengaluru Jobs Details:
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
- We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small
businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
- We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
- We operate in more than 100 markets.
- We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
- Day to Day Execution of the Sourcing transactions for various technology and corporate categories across the U.S., EMEA and the APAC regions.
- Work with the Global and Offshore Legal department to complete acceptable contracts and establish the appropriate procurement routes for the acquisition of goods and services.
- Interact with all onshore teams in order to create optimum throughput and drive efficiency of the transactions.
- Ensure adherence to agreed SLA’s.
- Interact with various Risk and Control groups within the firm in order to establish compliance MIS around the use of the category PSL’s and adherence to the new ‘Buying’ policy.
- Execute day to day sourcing transactions for the U.S. EMEA and the APAC regions.
- Ensure that the execution of Supplier engagements are aligned with JPMC
- Become familiar with JPMC Master Agreements and related contract templates and ensure compliance with their terms in all supplier contracts.
- Develop working relationships with internal clients (Project Managers) in various business areas; understand their business drivers, and their requirements for engaging third parties.
- Ensure supplier due diligence requirements are enforced across the region
- Ensure all the selected vendors are compliant with SLA's.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to successfully multitask and complete difficult assignments/deals within defined deadlines
- Good client management skills
- Good understanding of sourcing process management.
- Negotiation skills with Suppliers on sourcing requirements.
- Provide MI on spend analysis and vendor performance.
- Knowledge on the key aspects of the RFI/RFP/RFQ.
- Good understanding of legal contracts including service level agreements.
- Degree level education
- At least 5-6 years experience working within the area of managing third party providers
- Working experience of the Financial Services industry preferred.
- Skilled on applicable PC software systems (i.e. MS Office)